Old friend's

Third person POV

Octavia was walking down a hallway,following someone with a mask. The person in the mask opend a door and led Octavia inside the big room.there was a long table in the middle of the room and ten chairs around it. Roan came in shortly after and sat down at the wery end of the table,he signalised Octavia to sit at the other end. She sat down and there were som awkward scilense until someone opend the door and walked in.

"Sir." The whoman said,slightly smiling,she looked down on Octavia. Octavia saw the persons face and imidiatly started smiling

"Echo!"she said.

"Octavia! What are you doing here?"

"I'll tell you when everyone gets here" the girls got cut of by Roan.

Someone else came in and Octavia imidiatly recognized him.

"Athol!"
She ran toward's him,happy to see another known face. Octavia and Athol met in Ton DC, the day she lost her trust to clarke.

"Octavia!nice ti see you again"he said,smiling.

After five minuttes of talking,all the chairs were occupied. Octavia only knew Athol,Roan and Echo,the rest were strangers.

"Why such a nice dinner?" A man asked

"It's a spesial dinner because i wanted you all to meet Octavia also known as sky reepa,death from above." Octavia sat confident in her chair,smirking at the name people know her for.

"We know who Octavia kom skaicru is.why is she here?" A man asked

"I have asked her to be queen" Roan said. There were alot of mumbling among the people that sat there,until Athol cleard his troath loudly

"I think it's a good ide" he said

"Me too,we can't wait any longer" Echo sais agreeing to Athol.

The other's said yes to the ide,then all eyes were on Octavia.

"So what do you say,Octavia kom skaicru?" Roan said with hope in his eyes

"Call me Octavia kom Azgeda,im in!" Octavia said with a smile

There were many sighs of relief around the table

"Great! There will be a ceremony tonight"

They all nodded and walked out of the room
Octavia walked down the hallway and into her room,she layed on the soft fur on the bed,it reminded her of the fur lincoln had in his cave. A tear fell down her cheek but she quikly wiped it away. She got under the covers and fell asleep,resting for the ceremony in a few hours.

Hiii!!third chapter yass!!😄 are you looking forward to the next chapter,i am. I might post it later because i got so many ideas for it👍
Hope you liked this chapter!😊BYYEE!👍😉