🎼Kit Walker Arrives🚬

Imagine:

You have been at BriarCliff for two years (for reasons you can determine). You are sitting in the common room smoking a cigarette, the repetitious song of "Dominique" ringing throughout the cold walls. You are staring out of a window and see someone being admitted into the asylum. You lean in to get a closer look.

He looked confused, but that's no surprise because nobody wants to be here

He looked confused, but that's no surprise because nobody wants to be here. You continue to sit in the common room, daydreaming about life outside of this asylum, if you will ever get out. Your thoughts stop when you hear the door of the common room open. It was the same young man from outside, he was adorable. You felt butterflies in your stomach, it felt so good to feel something other than boredom and pain. You felt bad for him, remembering the first time you came here, feeling lonely and scared. You decided to introduce yourself and play a game of chess to help him out. You go up to him and say, "Hi, my name is (Y/N), what's yours?". "Kit" he tells you. He looks sad, like his thoughts are jumbled. "Would you like to play a game of chess with me?" you ask him. He smiles slightly and agrees. You sit opposite from each other and play while making light conversation.

 You sit opposite from each other and play while making light conversation

He seems so kind, you wonder what happened that made him end up here. "So why are you here?" you ask him. He looks agitated, "They think that I murdered my wife, but I didn't, all I remember is there was a great white light outside, my windows shattered and I levitated to the ceiling, I think it was an alien abduction, I also think my wife is dead." he said and his eyes fogged up a bit. The story sounded like he wasn't lying, I believed that he didn't do it. "Don't worry I believe you, I don't think you murdered your wife, this alien thing sounds like a real mystery, it's really bizarre, it must have been terrifying." you say to him. His eyes light up with a certain trust in you, you have connected with him. Looks like this asylum won't be as terrible from now on.