👔You and Kit in Straightjackets 💉

Imagine:

The door bursts open to your room where you and Kit are cuddling. There are four doctors standing in the doorway, making their way towards you and Kit. Why were they here? You were confused, what did we do now? Two doctors grab Kits arms and the others grab yours. They rip you apart and keep you separated, both wriggling in the strong and painful grasp you are in. "You aren't allowed to be in each others rooms, especially with an axe murderer like him." one doctor said. This made you angry, "But he would never hurt me! Also, he isn't a murderer, he is innocent!" you say loudly. The doctors start walking out of the room with Kit. His face is full of fear, he doesn't want to get tortured again. He struggles vigorously to try to free himself. The one of the doctors strikes him harshly in the face in an attempt to "calm" him down before closing the door to your room. You run to the door, "Kit!" you yell to him. He shouts back with your name before you hear the door to his room shut. You rely on your ears from now, you can hear Kit struggling against the doctors, then you hear his room go silent. "Kit! What's going on?!" you shout, but there is no response. The doctors come into your room now, you have no other option but to back into the wall behind you. The doctors grab hold of you and throw you onto the bed, pinning you down. You see one doctor take out a syringe and needle. You feel the small sharp pinch of the needle pierce through your inner elbow. You sense the cold medicine trickling through your veins. Your mind starts to calm down, the world fogs up and then disappears into a black abyss. 

You flutter your eyes open and notice your arms are stuck to your back in a criss cross style

You flutter your eyes open and notice your arms are stuck to your back in a criss cross style. You sit up and notice that you have been put into a straight jacket. You hate these jackets with a passion, they are uncomfortable and sweaty, however, they help you calm down most of the time. You stand up and walk over to the wall that separates your room from Kit's. "Kit, are you in a straight jacket too?" you ask over the wall, a few moments later you hear him say "Yeah" in an embarrassed type tone. You were getting sick of being confined in your room any longer, so you waited until you saw Sister Mary Eunice walk through the hallway. "Sister Mary Eunice?" you ask her through the small window. She turns her head towards you, "Could me and Kit go to the common room please?" you say to her, with the most innocent voice you can speak in. "Why are you two in straight jackets?" She asks you. "We were both in my room when we weren't allowed to". Sister Mary Eunice almost rolled her eyes at hearing this, "There is no shame in a little romance, of course you can go to the common room" she said with a slight smirk. She opened the door to you and Kit's rooms for you and led you to the common room.