You and Kit are Punished

Imagine: 

You and Kit are sitting in Sister Jude's office, she is scolding you for your attempts to escape the asylum. "You are each going to receive 20 lashes for your behavior" Sister Jude said while walking over to the cabinet and grabbing two whipping canes. You had only been spanked with the cane once since your time here, and it was not fun at all. "Bend down over the table" Sister Jude told you harshly, you bent down and Kit did the same. You hear the sound of Sister Jude's shoes clop on the hard floor, then stop when she is in the right position. You brace yourself for the sting of the cane to come upon your backside, when you see Kit stand up. "Wait Sister Jude, don't punish (Y/N), escaping was all my idea, let me take the blame" Kit says. You know that you wanted to run away just as much as Kit did, so you couldn't let him take all the lashings. "Kit, no, I had just as much part of it as you did, I can take it, don't worry." You reassure him, you could never forgive yourself if he took twice the pain you both deserved equally. Sister Jude moved your gown out of the way so your rear was bare. You felt the first sting of pain and flinched, Kit looked at you in concern, after all, he would be next. You endured the twenty whippings that you were given. Sister Jude then walked over to Kit, moved his gown away, and gave him twenty lashings as well. You couldn't bear to watch his face in such pain, because you knew what he was going through. After you were done, you were both sent to your rooms. When the guards had left, Kit peeked his head through the wire window to your room. You rush over to open the door and let him come inside. You lay on the bed together and are surrounded in each others company. After a while you both fall asleep together because of the tiring day.