🛌Kit is Shocked💉

Imagine:

You are sitting with Kit in the common room, exchanging fun stories from your life that you remember. The doors open and Sister Jude comes in with two doctors. They approach Kit and Sister Jude taps him on the shoulder. "Dr. Arden needs to see you" she says to Kit. Kit looks back at you with fear in his eyes, you are afraid too, who knows what will happen. He doesn't leave the chair, so Sister Jude yanks his arm and the two strong doctors grab both of his arms and force him up. Kit struggles to be set free but the doctors continue moving. 

Kit's POV:

The doctors dragged me to my bed no matter how hard I fought to be free. He strapped me down to the bed. I continued trying to release the straps around my ankles and wrists, even though I knew it would not be done. I gave up and laid on the bed, I was so scared, my breath was short and quick, my heart was beating out of my chest. There was a large machine to the right of my bed, Sister Jude was standing by it. Dr. Arden put some type of glue onto my temples and shoved a block of wood into my mouth. I wanted to get out of this so badly, I lifted my head up and struggled more, the doctors held down my head. I saw Dr. Arden grab some strange headgear device, my eyes widened in fear, I did not know what was going to happen. He placed the object on the glue on my temples. I was silent, waiting for something to happen. Then a piercing and burning pain shot through my skull. I felt like my brain was being burned and my limbs had fallen asleep all at once. My entire body was shaking involuntarily. Flashes of bright light and dark stars blurred my vision. I was in excruciating pain, it felt like an eternity. I don't remember much after that, but I could feel electricity pulsing through my system as I continued to tremble. I had my eyes closed for so long I didn't realize that the doctors had all left, I was just alone in my room. 

(Y/N) POV:

(Y/N) POV:

Kit has been gone for almost an hour and a half, you were pacing the floor in worry. You needed to see if he was okay. When you could, you snuck out of the doors of the common room and headed down the maze of hallways and corridors. Kit's room was conveniently right next to yours, so it was very easy to find. You looked inside the room through the wire bars and saw Kit lying on the bed, slightly trembling. You pick the lock and open the door. You walk over to him and grasp his head in your hands. He looked confused, "(Y/N)?" he said. "Yes it's me, what did they do to you?" you ask, but see the burnt scars on his temples. "You were shocked weren't you". He nodded slightly, he was still in a daze. 

You stayed with him for about an hour before you decided to go back to the common room

You stayed with him for about an hour before you decided to go back to the common room. "Wait, I am coming with you", Kit said, trying to get up. You help him get out of the bed, he is still quivering from the electricity. You support him by placing his arm on your shoulder and walking at a slow pace. He is still in a small trance like state, but he is recovering, how you hate shock "therapy". You sit next to him on the couch and try making conversation with him. It takes a few minutes, but eventually he comes to his senses. He grabs his burnt temples and winces in pain. You take his hands away, touching the burns only makes it worse. You kiss his forehead softly and hug him. He looks at you with foggy eyes and allows you to lay your head on his shoulders. You gaze out of the window at the rainy weather, content in each others company.