⛈You Escape With Kit🚪

Imagine:

Sister Mary Eunice has announced that tomorrow we would be watching a movie because of the upcoming thunderstorm. You and Kit have been discussing escape plans for the past two weeks, but your old plans are ditched once you hear this news. You begin the elopement strategy for tomorrow. Your mind was filled with excitement as you thought about being free at last. You and Kit smiled brightly at each other once the plan was complete. The thrilled energy was emitting from both of you. 

You and Kit talked through the wall a long time last night, talking about how amazing it will be to be free finally. To keep the secret hidden from anyone else, you spoke in "would be" instead of "will be". But you couldn't talk too much, you needed your energy for tomorrow. 

(Tomorrow Night)

The movie had begun to play, but neither you or Kit were paying any attention to it. You were whispering to each other the plan over and over again to make sure it was clear and perfectly executed. The thunder crashed louder and the lightning struck furiously, many of the other patients were frightened by this. The nurses and doctors went to calm them down and get them to continue watching the movie. There was no sign of Sister Jude anywhere, this would make it ten times easier. When there was a lot of commotion going on with the noise of the thunder and the film playing even louder, you and Kit sneak out of the common room door without making a sound. Nobody even noticed you were gone! You didn't have much time left though, someone could notice your disappearance at any moment. You ran to the exit doors and outside in the cold, wet, rainy air. You have never felt so much adrenaline and energy in your life. Kit and you jump and feel the cold water drop upon your face for a few moments before continuing the escapade. 

You run into the woods, the night is dark and you are trying not to slip on the soaking grass and mud. While you are running you spot someone else, crouched down, crawling towards you. One closer look and you realize that this person, if they are human, is a humanoid creature. You scream in fear as you see more of the creatures illuminated through the lightning and moonlight. In the grass, you could see a few corpses. You run the opposite way, you were not expecting this. It wasn't long before you could see the unwelcoming image of BriarCliff. Sister Mary Eunice had sent workers to find you. You and Kit were found and brought back into the common room, cold, wet, shivering, and devastated at your failed attempt at freedom.