😷Kit Faints/Alien Encounter 👽

This takes place after Kit has the operation with Dr. Arden where he has to die and get brought back to life. Idk I just find death and fainting/ sickness/ being in trouble fun to write about. Probably because concern for their well being is a good way to show your love for someone. 

Kit's POV:

Kit's POV:

I took a massive breath in and shot up with a sudden jolt, my vision was blurry but it was slowly clearing up. Little black dots were flying around in my eyesight. I heard a muffled voice before my face was slapped. "What happened," I said in a raspy voice. Dr. Arden replied with, "You nearly died, your brain was almost out of oxygen. You'll be seeing black spots for the next few days, the rest of your senses will recover naturally" while placing the stethoscope on my chest. I let out a cough, then I remembered what I did this for, to see if the aliens came. "Did it work? Did they come?" I asked him. Dr. Arden took removed the stethoscope from his ears, "No Mr. Walker, there was no visitation. I waited as long as I could, but finally, I had to revive you". I couldn't believe it, I was certain that the aliens would show up. Now I was just disappointed, what if I actually did imagine everything?

 Now I was just disappointed, what if I actually did imagine everything?

I clothed myself and walked to the common room. It was difficult, my head was spinning from the lack of oxygen my brain was receiving. The little black dots persisted to stay in my vision, they would not leave no matter what I did. When I entered the room, (Y/N) came up to me and embraced me in a hug. I think she said something to me, but I didn't know what, there was a high pitched ringing in my ears as my eyesight was going blurry again. I tried walking towards the couch with (Y/N) but darkness creeped in the corners of my perspective and eventually surrounded me. 

Your POV:

You saw Kit enter through the doors of the common room. You ran up to him to give him a warm hug. Kit seemed a little disoriented from what was going on, "What happened Kit?" you asked him as you took him by the hand and walked to the couch you were sitting on before. He didn't say anything in return. Kit blinked his eyes a few times, you had only gone a couple steps before he collapsed on the floor.

 Kit blinked his eyes a few times, you had only gone a couple steps before he collapsed on the floor

"Kit?!" You exclaimed in worry, but you said it a little too loud. The supervisors in the common room came over, they were always so scary and intimidating. "What's going on" one of them said in a harsh tone. You muttered out "Uh, I don't know" as you looked at Kit, he let out a loud yell and woke up suddenly. 

Kit's POV:

I opened my eyes in the middle of a white abyss, I was naked and my skin was dry. I saw one of the horrific alien creatures approach me, I wanted to run, but I felt like I couldn't move. The alien pulled out a sharp instrument and started getting closer to me. I screamed in fear, and next thing I saw was the common room. I was laying on the floor and (Y/N) was by my side looking at me with concern. 

Your POV:

Your POV:

He looked horrified, you rushed to his side and placed your hands on his face, telling him everything was okay. He calmed down and sat up. The supervisors went back to their original places. You rubbed Kit's back with your hand lovingly to comfort him. "I saw the alien, it was gray and disgusting, like a morph of an insect and a humanoid creature" Kit said. He paused for a moment, his eyes lost in thought. "(Y/N), what if all of my alien encounters have been a dream? This morning Dr. Arden killed me and revived me to see if the creatures would return, but he told me they didn't come. You still believe me right?" He asked you. "I believe you Kit, I always will". 

Sorry this chapter kinda sucks but oh well. I just want to write stories that I can use the pictures I have so this one fit pretty well with the pics I had saved for stories.