🍞You and Kit in the Kitchen😘

Imagine: 

You and Kit have been assigned to work in the kitchen kneading bread dough. You loved to knead, it was therapeutic to feel the cushiony warm dough, bending and pressing your hands into it. You could punch it, letting out any built up anger inside you. You could fold it and stretch it, feeling in control of something for once. The kitchen smelled wonderful, the scent of baked bread. It was the only place in BriarCliff that took your senses somewhere else. You and Kit stood across from each other, the table in-between you. You continue kneading the dough for a while. 

"This is actually pretty fun," Kit says, and you give him a smile before agreeing

"This is actually pretty fun," Kit says, and you give him a smile before agreeing. You look down and realize that Kit is still looking at you. You look up and gaze into his eyes. There is a mutual connection between the both of you, and Kit leans in, you begin to lean in too. Your eyes close as your mouth touches Kit's. You can feel the rough scratch of the scar on his upper lip. You walk around the table to get closer to him, you are exchanging energetic kisses. You continue your make out session for a while longer, before you see more patients start to walk in. You go back to your side of the table. Kit and you start kneading dough again and look at each other with thrilled smirks. 

Sorry there is no smut, but feel free to imagine it yourself!