😱Kit's Breakdown🌀

Note: This chapter is pretty personal to me because of the time I spent in the Eating Recovery Center. During the three months I was there I had very many emotional breakdowns in the quiet room.  They were messy and loud and not fun at all , so this time you will be helping Kit through one of these instead of having one yourself. I might make a reversal one as well where Kit helps you through a breakdown but IDK. 

Kit's POV:

My brain felt like it was being torn apart! I know I didn't kill Alma, I DIDN'T! Right? I was so stressed and confused, I didn't belong here! I was never supposed to come to BriarCliff! I am not a murderer! I am not crazy! Dr. Thredson is telling me lies, I have never killed anyone in my life! Unless I did? What if I actually did? But how?! The thoughts got louder and louder, I could barely hear the outside world. My mind was on the brink of shattering into a million pieces. I brought my hands to my head and grasped my messy hair, pacing the floor frantically. I just couldn't take it anymore, being shoved into this nut house and forced to stay here for who knows how long. How long will I be here? What if I never escape? My mind started to race and it was too much to control, I punched my bed in anger and fear. I was so afraid, I was panicking. 

Your POV: 

Your POV: 

You heard sounds coming from Kit's room, you put your ear closer to the wall to try and hear what was happening. Whisper noises and frustrated punches to the bed is what your ears could pick up. What was wrong? "Kit? Is everything alright?" you asked, but the upset sound still continued, Kit didn't reply. You were worried now, "Kit" you said again, but Kit's reply did not come. You picked the lock to your door and peered in through the window to Kit's room. Kit was pacing with his head in his hands, he looked like he was in great distress. He sat down curled in a ball, repeating "What if I never get out of here?!", you remembered when this happened to you during the first few months. You opened the door to his room, leaving the door open, and came in slowly, you didn't want things to get out of hand. "Kit?" you said, standing behind the bed. Kit let out two sobs, it made your heart sink in empathy. He was shaking his head, he couldn't believe his grim reality at this point. You walked over and placed your hand on his shivering back softly. Suddenly, Kit shot up and grabbed your neck with one hand. "Am I a killer?" he said with a stern and confused tone. You knew there was no possible way, "No Kit, you aren't a killer" you tried to say as gently and consoling as you could. His grip released you and he got up quickly, you were a bit frightened to be with him right now. 

"Why am I here! I need to get out!" he yelled

"Why am I here! I need to get out!" he yelled. Kit slammed his hands on the wall and looked at you. He began to quietly laugh to himself, saying "I don't even need to be here" between sobs. He then started with the angry yells and threw punches at the wall. He banged his head on the wall repeatedly. He would go from quiet to loud to laughing and crying within a matter of seconds. You knew he wasn't crazy, but right now he was going a little mad. You didn't really feel safe anymore, so you left the room and went back into yours. You laid on the bed and listened to the sobs and screams, laughs, and punches. You felt a deep sorrow for his state of mind, a few tears shed from your eyes hearing the pain he was in. You heard the jingling of keys and  footsteps nearing from the end of the hall. Doctors were heading towards Kit's room, you rushed to the wall to listen to the action. "No, get away from me!" Kit yelled to them, you heard the sharp blow of a nightstick strike Kit's face. The room was silent again. Usually you would feel bad for Kit, but now you were just glad that his distress was finally over. 

Kit's POV: 

My eyes fluttered open, my arms and legs were strapped into a straightjacket. What happened? I couldn't remember a thing. I called out to the only name I trusted, "(Y/N)?" I spoke out to the open room. A few seconds passed before I heard "Kit? Are you okay?" come from the other side of the wall. "What happened?" I asked. "You had a breakdown, you were freaking out, I tried to comfort you but I didn't exactly feel safe, then I heard doctors come into your room and knock you out" she said. My mind started racing again, wait, she didn't feel safe? "(Y/N)? What did I do? Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry!!" I responded worryingly. (Y/N) was about to speak when Sister Jude came to the doors saying it was time to go to the common room.