I can only think of the Easter Bonnets thing tbh (-me a week or so ago)

May 1rst, 5:03 PM

Evan Hansen has added Alana Beck, Jared Kleinman, Connor Murphy and Zoe Murphy to the group chat.

Evan Hansen has renamed the group chat to 'You Will Be Found'

Jared Kleinman has renamed the group chat to 'You Will Be Found Naked'

Evan Hansen: :(

Evan Hansen has renamed the group chat to 'You Will Be Found'

Evan Hansen has changed Jared Kleinman's admin permissions

Jared Kleinman: :(

stars: connor finished the thing btw but he's getting back from therapy rn

i'll have him send it later

jar: gr8, wbu @alana and evan

Co-pres: Evan and I finished writing the basic outline for the speech! We didn't have time to practice very much yet, though.

ev: im trying but i feel like my neighbors can hear me through the wall

jar: lmao ur voice isnt even loud enough to hear you across the room

ev: you're not helping :(

Co-pres: Did you and Zoe decide what you wanted to be yet?

stars: im secretary bc i cant keep track of money for shit

most of it's my mom's money anyway

jar: which makes me treasury

So u should

Treasure me

stars: stop

murphco: ew

stars: ew

murphco: why does zoe have to be in here

stars: bc im secretary bitch

murphco: can we fire the secretary, alana

Co-pres: No, we need her, thank you for your concerns

jar: we should fire connor, alana

ev: please don't

Co-pres: we also need him, Jared.

-

Evan stared at the stage, light shining on it as it stood out fiercely from the dark and judging faces that made up the audience. He was behind the velvet curtain, waiting for the principle to finish talking. When she announced his name, he scooped up his cards and his stomach dropped when the stack felt lighter than how it usually was.

'It's just your imagination, Evan. Your anxiety is just making you feel that way.' He kept telling himself, assuring that it was nothing but his fear.

Stepping onto the wooden stage, he stared down at his first card, reading it over and over again, having to stop himself when he reached the middle, right behind the microphone. 'Just read what it says, Evan.' He was breathing heavily, fiddling through his cards and looking up at the audience as the light shined over him, seeing a few cameras pulled out and staring at his every move, recording every second of this terrifying experience.

'Practice like how you have for the past few days. Breathe. Act normal. Don't do anything stupid.'

"C'mon," He whispered to himself, trying to gather any confidence that was hidden inside of him.

"Good morning, uh, students and faculty I just," Evan paused, reading directly from his note cards. "Would like to say a few words, to you today about,"

"The 'You Will Be Found' Project."

The teen's voice was bland and nothing like how he usually speaks, trying to talk fast to get this over with.

"I started this, uh, project with my co-president, Alana Beck, and," He cleared his throat, getting a glimpse of the bored stares coming from the audience. "Jared Kleinman, as well as Zoe and Connor Murphy,

We decided to make a website to help people with problems and they can submit, er, those issues anonymously and one of us with help you with resolving the issue and, uh, I-," He flipped the card. "Good morning students and... faculty.." The speaker's voice trailed off and his breathing increased, trying to find where he'd went wrong and why that was it and why didn't he write more, dammit.

Then, the cards fell and along with it was Evan and his mental stability. Trying to frantically gather his cards murmuring "Sorry", he sat there, playing with his tie with one hand and holding the white notes in his other, until finally standing up again. He was shaking, lips pressed together as he turned red and anxiety gnawed at him, trying to destroy what was left of Evan Hansen.

He put the cards into his back pocket.

"Have you ever felt like nobody was there? Have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? Have you ever felt like you could disappear? Like you could fall, and no one would hear?" The words fell out of his mouth, shaky and unstable, but still eligible.

"But see, see the thing is that when I had my cast, I, uh, fell from a tall tree over the summer. And when I looked up, no one was there. I was alone and I... I didn't feel like I mattered anymore. But everybody does, that's um, a gift not all of us could see. I just wish... I wish I can make sure no one else feels that way anymore, so

Let that lonely feeling wash away. Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be ok. 'Cause when you don't feel strong enough to stand, you can reach, reach out your hand."

"And oh, someone will come runnin' and I know, they'll take you home. Even when the dark comes crashing through, when you need a friend to carry you, and when you're broken on the ground, you will be found. So let the sun come streaming in, 'cause you'll reach up and you'll rise again, lift your head up from the ground. You will be found." He continued, the speech much easier and feeling much more confident. "You will be found. You will be found, you will be found. You will be found."

-

"Have you seen this? Someone put your speech online!" Alana smiled, showing a video of Evan on his school stage, posted by some user on youtube.

"My speech?" He echoed, turning to look. Screw the no phones rule at work, this was important!

"People started sharing it, I guess, and now our project is everywhere!"

It wasn't just Alana who had noticed, at their daily lunch meetup, Jared even barged in with excitement. "Your speech is everywhere! This morning the 'You Will Be Found' page had only 56 following."

"Ok, well how many does it have now?"

"4,582!" He checked his phone again. "Nevermind, 16,239!" He smiled widely, looking up at Evan through his glasses.

"Ho-ly shit." Connor muttered, taking a sip from his smoothie. "We should probably check our inbox, then, don't you think, Kleinman?"

"One step ahead of you. Had to filter all the 'thank you' messages from the actual problems, so you're truly took the time out of his day to do so."

So, huddled around a macbook pro for half an hour, the five teens all collectively answered messages as a group, making some private and some public, but all solved and all with reasonable replies. Jared guaranteed them that in order to ask a question, they have to put in their email so they'd get a message when it's replied, unlike 'tumblr's shitty system of anon messages'.

The project was, so far, a success.