stiilllll not done

"Wait, what?"

"Y-Yeah. It's stupid just," Evan shuffled away from Connor a bit, looking to the side with an embarrassed look. "It's- It's nothing. Just forget about it."

"But, but, you like... Me?" Connor asked in disbelief, pointing to himself with eyes wide open, staring at the flustered boy in front of him.

"I guess? Like I kinda... Do? You probably don't even like me the same way-" While a bit confused at Connor's shock, Evan couldn't help but feel anxious- Who wouldn't be?

"But, me? Really? You like me? Out of everyone?"

"Mmm... Well... Yeah. Y-you're really nice to be around and you really. You really get me. And you're so handsome and it's like no one notices how good looking you are so you also ignore that fact but you're really, really," Evan rambled until his voice cracked. "Hot,"

"Uh? Lies? You're fucking adorable you cutie!" This was said which so much passion in his voice that Connor wasn't even joking. The other let out a small chuckle, turning to look finally look at Connor again.

"Me?" He smiled, laughing and feeling his face heat up. Connor scooted in until their thighs touched and nodded.

Awkwardly, the Evan spoke up, red and with a small stutter. "C-Can I, uh, should we... Kiss?"

Connor placed his hand to gently caress one of Evan's flushed cheeks, locking eyes for a moment. Evan Hansen, a boy that Connor like-liked from the beginning shared the same feelings as him. A cute, nature-loving boy who worked at a small flower shop and was the purest soul anyone has ever seen, had a crush on a messy, edgy kid who ate his lunch in the bathroom by himself for five years up until two months ago. He probably loved Evan more than he could ever love his own family. Admittedly, the bar wasn't very high, but it was still true.

Shutting his eyes and slowly leaning in, he closed the gap between them, brushing their lips together in a soft kiss. Evan tensed up at first, but slowly melted, hands travelling up to grab into Connor's hair. Pulling away, Connor smiled and Evan did the same. The smile earned the taller another kiss- Evan crashed his lips onto his, giving a much more passionate and intense embrace, only ending it when both were satisfied.

By then, Evan, being the smaller of the two, was on top of Connor, who lay back on the couch holding him in his arms. They both had a lovesick smile on their face, just staring at and admiring their loved one for at least a solid minute, until they laughed, Evan resting his head on Connor's chest. He liked to feel his chest slowly rise and fall as they relaxed, enjoying the warmth and cuddling together.

"So are we-"

"Do you want to?"

"I'd like that." Evan admitted, trying to grab the remote that was placed a little too far away for his arms to reach. Eventually he sat up straight to get it, typing in 'HIGH SCHOOL' and getting the results for the second movie that he 'had' to see. High School Musical 2.

But they didn't get very far into the movie before his mom had to arrive to the scene, back from work and exhausted. The door swung open and as soon as she had walked into the living room, all three of the people there suddenly froze, as though time itself stopped.

Imagine; You're a single mother who just got home to find your son on top of another boy. It wasn't gross- Well, it wasn't grosser than seeing your son cuddle with a girl, but it still felt... Weird. Because it is weird to walk in on your son doing anything with anyone romantically.

But Heidi couldn't give less shits about the fact that her son liked guys. It's the 20-fucking-1rst century, guys.

"Mmm, ok, I'll uh, get going." Connor slid out from under Evan, grabbing his sweatshirt that he had taken off earlier and adjusting his ponytail so that it wasn't as loose anymore (admittedly, it kinda bothered Connor a lot. He was just too caught up in kissing his new boyfriend.) "Bye Evan, bye Ms. Hansen," He quickly said in the You're-My-Friend's-Mom-So-I'll-Talk-To-You-Respectfully tone and neither of the other two moved, minus Heidi giving a small wave good-bye, until the door shut completely.