Chapter 1: I Need a Favor

This chapter has been edited √

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

1 week earlier 

Jennalyn's P.O.V 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

"Crystal! Axel! We're out of milk," I yelled to my two best friends. It was 7 o'clock in the morning and I just woke up. After a long time between Hot Pockets and Cereal, I decided on the cereal. 

"Axel, get your stupid butt off of me!" Crystal yelled from the living room. I heard Axel's laugh followed by a thump. Soon an irritated Crystal was standing next to me. She huffed before she opened the fridge. She took out the empty milk carton and shook it. Not hearing the liquid slushing, she turned to the trash and threw the carton. Axel walked into the kitchen just in time to see Crystal land the shot. 

"Nice shot, Crystie!" Axel smirked before running out to escape the knife that Crystal threw at him. Axel poked his head back in and stuck his tongue out at her. 

"He's over a hundred years old, why can't he act more mature?!" Crystal exclaims to me. I chuckled as I patted her back sympathetically.  

"Don't worry, Crystal," I assured her. "Maybe if you try to endure him, he won't seem as annoying anymore." 

She turned to me giving me an 'I doubt it' look before she went back to the living room. I shook my head before going upstairs. After showering and getting dressed, I descended the stairs and grabbed my bag before heading to the door. 

"Where are you going?" Crystal called out from her place on the couch. Axel bounded the stairs and gave me a list. 

"Groceries," I told them. They waved at me before Axel said something stupid and Crystal tried to murder him. 

I chuckled under my breath before I headed out to the store. Why do I even live with them anymore? Axel Woodland is a half warlock/vampire, meaning he can do witchy voodoo. He has dark brown hair and green eyes. We briefly dated before we agreed that we weren't meant for each other, but we did agree to stay friends. We met during one of my hunting trips and I accidentally tried to attack him. 

Despite the fact that he was a half warlock and is older than Crystal and I combined, Axel could be idiotic. He is really blunt and sarcastic making him, in Crystal's eyes, irritating and rude. The first time they met Crystal thought that he was a homeless person because of the way his hair was messy and how he dressed. 

Crystal Cullen (AKA: Crystal Greene) is a Cold One. A Cold One is a vampire with pale skin, cold skin, eyes that change color depending on their diet. She is quite similar to Axel, with the fact that she has powers and all. She has frizzy brown hair and amber/red eyes. Unlike her family, she feeds on humans but can still eat bunnies and use blood bags. 

Crystal is incredibly caring to people and helpful too. She can see the past and present and can warn people of what was going to happen but not give out too much information that it could change the future completely, just so that the person might be more careful and aware. Crystal and I met during the 30's. We partied all day and night and became instant best friends. 

Then there's me. I'm more of a laid back and sarcastic person just like my older brother Damon. I mostly have a lot of friends but they get sick of my sarcastic comments. I am very intelligent and caring when I want to be. I look my Damon even though Stefan is my twin we don't look alike. I have Damon's dark hair and blue eyes. The only thing I inherited with Stefan was my lady-like ability, intelligence and grace. 

As I walked to the store I passed a salon. I stopped for a minute to check my hair. Maybe I should dye my hair. Should I dye it blonde? Would blonde be a good look for me? 

"Later," I muttered as I looked at the glass window. "I'll dye it later." 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

I was staring at the fridge of the supermarket. I can't remember if we had skim milk or almond. Maybe it was fat free. No wait it was probably chocolate. I stared a little more before I shrugged. I opened the door and took one of each. 

"Just in case," I mumbled to myself as I looked at my shopping cart. There must've been at least 15 milks there. I looked at my shopping list that Axel must've put together while I was in the shower.  

Milk 

Eggs 

Flour 

Cereal (Fruit Loops, Cheerios, and Lucky Charms) 

Candy 

Hot Dogs 

Soda 

Buns 

Meat 

Chicken 

Beef 

Barbecue Sauce 

Toothpaste 

Tea  

Hot Pockets 

I felt my eye twitch. How the hell was I supposed to pay for this? Maybe I should compel the cashier and trick him or her into paying for me or charging it on their account. Yup, that sounds nice. I sighed as I wheeled my cart through the aisles searching for what my best friends wanted.  

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"I'm home!" I shouted as I closed the door. I tried to balance the grocery bags in my hands as I wobbled to the kitchen. I felt a blur of wind come past me and felt someone lift up one of the bags. I peeked over one of the bags to smile at Axel. 

"Thanks Ax," I said gratefully as I managed to see now and walk to the kitchen with ease. 

"No problem. Did you get the candy?" he asked me. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised. He looked like an expectant puppy ready to catch the stick. I reached into one of the bags and pulled out a Milky Way bar. I took off the wrapper and waved it in front of his face. 

"Fetch," I told him as I threw the candy bar in the air. He blurred to the candy and caught it with his hands. He hungrily devoured the candy before he turned back to me. 

"Can you make me cake?" he asked me. Before I could say 'Yes' to the puppy eyes, Crystal came in and wacked Axel on the back of the head. 

"Ow, what was that for?!" he exclaimed. He glared at the brunette. 

"She's not making you cake. She's make me cupcakes," Crystal says smugly.  

"Why you little-" Axel started. He didn't get to finish though because the doorbell rang.  

"I'll get it," I told the two glaring people. I walked over to the front door and opened. 

"How may I help-!" I glared as Katherine smirked at me. "What are you doing here?" 

"How's it going Jenna? I need a favor," she said bluntly as she walked into my apartment. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

Here you guys go the first chapter to the prequel of The Forgotten Cullen. I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as you enjoy The Forgotten Cullen. This book will focus mainly on Jennalyn's adventures and it will end at the part where Jennalyn wakes up Arabella in TFC. This story takes place in Season 2 to 4. I will cut things down don't worry this story won't be long. 

Anyways hope you guys like it :) 

VOTE AND COMMENT