Chapter 3: Doppelgangers are so annoying

This chapter has been edited √

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

JENNA'S P.OV 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

I sighed as I stared up at the Salvatore Boarding House. It looked the same from when I visited during the time it was built. (I have no idea how it looks and I'm too lazy to search it up so not describing it.)  

I got out of my car, being careful not to make any noises and flashed my way up a tree. Thank god I still had my ninja skills. I seriously would've been caught right now if I didn't take those 'How to Be a Ninja' lessons. I smirked slightly when I saw Damon already chatting up with Stefan. I, of course, didn't bother to listen on their conversation. 

I quietly jumped down from the tree and in through the open window. I managed to not make any noise and Stefan didn't even bother to look at me. I don't even think he knew I was here. I flashed over to a chair and sat down, this time with noise.  

The other two jumped back from surprise and looked at where I was sitting. Stefan's eyes widened as he looked a smirking me and a surprised Damon. Damon got rid of his surprise quickly and replaced it with a cocky smirk. 

"Little sister," Damon greeted. "I knew you missed your wonderful, big brother." 

I smirked up at him, my cocky attitude that I was trying so hard to change came back. Stefan still stood on the side occasionally looking between Damon and I as if he was seeing double. 

"Yes, dear twin?" I asked teasingly. Stefan managed to snap out of his daze enough to flash over to me and hug me tightly. 

"I missed you, Jas," Stefan mumbles into my shoulder. Jas was often a nickname that Stefan or my father would call me. Jas was an abbreviation for Jennalyn Angeline Salvatore.  

I hugged Stefan back just as tightly. I breathed in his scent that I haven't realized that I missed so much. 

"I missed you too, Sass," I mumble back. I can feel Stefan smile at the childhood nickname. Like Jas, Sass stands for Stefano Alessandro Salvatore. I just added the extra 'S' because Stefan used to have a sassy attitude, especially during his ripper days.  

"As much as I love family reunions," Damon interrupts our twin bonding. "It seems that Elena is here inside the house." 

Before Stefan or I could respond Damon had already rushed downstairs to greet the person (read: irritate/threaten). Stefan made a move to go follow him but I stopped him with my hand. He glared at me a little making me narrow my eyes. 

"Oh no mister," I say. "You are showing me to my room and telling me about all the things that I have missed." 

Stefan sighed before he led me down the hallway and in front of a wall. I stared at it for a second before I remembered. I grabbed my lapis lazuli necklace adorned with small diamonds with silver flowers on the top, and pressed it into the small spot that had the same shape. 

I watched in content as the wall slid open to reveal a mahogany door. As smiled happily and turned to thank Stefan but he already went downstairs to save whoever was Damon's victim. 

"Stefan always has to play the hero," I mumble under my breath. I heard a little 'I heard that' and smirked to myself. 

I grabbed my key bracelet charm and put in inside the key hole before twisting it and opening the door. I smiled as the fresh scent of lavender and vanilla hit my nose. Since I was the only one that has the key no one can go inside this room except me. Stefan had it built for me whenever I visit (and before the fight). 

The walls were still the beautiful mahogany it was. The pictures that I hung on the walls were still here, although they were a little dusty. My bed still had a maroon covering and lace canopy. I had my mirror with my make-up table (blame Stefan for that) and my small on the outside, yet big in the inside wardrobe next to it. I didn't get to upgrade my room yet, so next month I shall go shopping and drag one of my brothers with me. 

I looked around the room for a while before I noticed that I forgot my bags in the car. That means I have to go down to meet whoever was down there. Hey, I may be a vampire but I still am lazy and flashing all over the place could get a vampire tired. 

I groaned a little before I walked out the door, closing it behind me, and sliding the wall over it. I slowly trudged down the stairs and stopped when I heard a really irritating voice. 

As I bounded down the stairs I saw a girl that resembled Katherine very much. Except the fact that her hair was straight, her eyes are slightly lighter, and that her voice is dripping with false kindness and confusion. I rolled my eyes and resisted the urge to rip her stupid throat out. Doppelgangers are so annoying. 

Damon looked up to see me. He blinked as if he didn't remember that I was even here making me groan out loud this time. "Elena" looked up at me innocently, but you can see the trace of a glare in her 'innocent' eyes. 

"I'm getting my clothes. Don't mind me," I say smiling at them. Elena looked at Stefan with an accusing look making him extremely uncomfortable. 

"Elena this is my twin sister Jenna. Jenna this is Elena," Stefan introduced. Elena nodded in understanding and relaxed her tensed stance. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as I headed down the stairs. 

"Humans these days," I mumble quietly under my breath. But of course with vampire hearing you can hear it quite clearly. 

"Shut it, Jenna," Stefan quietly hissed at me. I waved him off before I headed out to my car. I waited until Elena and Stefan were out of the house then waited until Damon snuck out, -but not before giving me a smirk-, before I pulled out my phone and dialed Katherine's number. 

"What?" she asked down the phone in her usual bitchy voice. 

"Found your doppelganger and man is she annoying," I say with a slight smirk on my face. 

"Good, torture her for me," I could almost hear the smirk in Katherine's voice. 

"Physically, mentally, or emotionally," I asked. 

"Mentally and emotionally, we need her for Klaus meaning she has to be alive," Katherine says. 

I pouted a little, "Got it." 

"Oh, but don't be nice. Ciao," Katherine says before hanging up. I smirked before I grabbed my bag and luggage and settling in my old room. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

So we can say that Jenna is like a mix of Stefan, Damon, and Katherine. I also do not own anybody but Jenna, Crystal, Axel, Ella and people that I shall add on. 

Also there might be mentions of Hetalia here. Like Damon meeting America or Klaus with England. I don't own Hetalia either. 

Sorry for the late update!