Chapter 2: " You know make sure she's miserable."

Chapter 2: "You know make sure she's Miserable" 

This chapter has been edited √

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

Jenna's P.O.V 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

It was awkward to say the least. Here we were my roommates and I, sitting on the couch staring at a bored Katherine. She hadn't changed much over the years. She was still bitchy, sarcastic, and selfish. 

"What are you doing here Katherine? Last time I checked you were running away from Klaus, again," I added the last word rather coldly. She looked up from her nails and stared at me a little. 

"A like what's going on with your hair there, Jenna," she says. I glared at her making her mock my glare. 

"Cut the crap, Katerina," Axel says surprising me and Crystal. "What do you want?"  

Katherine turned to him and sent him a flirtatious look before she smiled at him while twirling her curly brown hair. 

"My, my, my, look what we have here. If it isn't Axiles (Ax-sell-us) Herdevay," Katherine purred looking at Axel like he was her new lunch. "I heard that you changed your last name to Woodland." 

"What if I did?" Axel retorted making Crystal jump back at the venom in his voice. Talk about a sudden change in personality. Axel was always goofy and sweet and annoying, not cold, venomous, and terrifying. 

"Well I just thought that since you ran away from Bulgaria, you would've taken Pierce as your last name," Katherine says. "After all we are cousins."  

If I had a drink when Katherine said that one single line, I would've done a spit take right then and there. Crystal, however, had been drinking tea for this occasion and did a spit take on my couch. I winced as I saw the wet spot on my white couch. 

"I'm sorry, what?!" she exclaimed putting down her tea and staring between the two cousins as if it was a tennis match. 

"Unfortunately, I'm related to this son a demon here," Axel motioned to Katherine who waved slightly at Crystal. She turned to Axel with a smirk. 

"Is she your girlfriend?" 

"OK! You know what?" Crystal got off her chair and dragged Axel upstairs, ignoring Katherine's question. "You have some explaining to do Mr.!" 

"Have fun!" Katherine waves to them. "Use protection!" 

"Shut up, Katherine!" Axel and Crystal yelled. 

"Now, where were we?" Katherine asks turning back to me. "I believe you owe me a favor, Jennalyn." 

"And why should I even consider what you're going to propose?" I asked haughtily. "I don't remember owing you any favors." 

Katherine gave out a brittle laugh, before crossing her legs and leaning back. She looked at me with a smug expression. 

"I'm pretty sure that you remember. Unless you want me to remind you of the time I helped you escape from the oh-so dangerous and yet incredibly charming, Kol Mikaelson?" Katherine smirked as the scene played through my head. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

Flashback  

It was 1874, just ten years after my brothers and I were changed into vampires by my sarcastic and bitchy, pretend sister Katherine. I was roaming the country lands somewhere in what now is New York City when I heard a laugh from behind me.