Chapter 6: The Start of Hell

 This chapter has been edited √

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

~Jenna's P.O.V~ 

Song for this chapter (Yup, I'm starting this now): High School Never Ends - Bowling for Soup 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

I pulled up in a parking space in front of Mystic Falls High School. The moment I looked out the window I already identified the cliques. I rolled my eyes at the cliché before I walked out of my blue 1996 Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto, one of the perks of having a brother like Damon.  

Everyone stared at me as I walked passed them. The jocks stopped their football throwing, the cheerleaders were giving me the stink eye, and the nerds just gave me looks of admiration. I smirked a little when I heard one of the cheerleaders gawk at my outfit. That's right people bow down to your new queen. 

The hallways of Mystic High weren't that different from other high schools. Everyone of course silently stared at me as I walked by leaving a trace of my awesomeness. It wasn't I bumped into a hard wall that they stopped staring only to chatter quickly. I looked up to glare at the wall only to find a chest. 

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked me. "I thought you didn't want to go to school." 

I rolled my eyes at him and continued my trek to the office. He followed me while trying to get me to talk. Only when we passed Elena did I answer his question. 

"Damon wanted me to come. Told me I needed to get some "proper education"," I told him scoffing. "Please, I'm older than most of the stuck up chicks here. I know what I need to know." 

"If you're so smart then tell me what the Kingdom of Prussia is," Elena said butting into the conversation. I stopped in my tracks and lowered my sunglasses to stare at her. 

"The Kingdom of Prussia was a German kingdom that existed between 1701 and 1918. It included parts of present-day Germany, Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Denmark, Belgium and the Czech Republic. It was the driving force of the unification of Germany and the creation of the German Empire. 

"Prussia was a great power but then it became a military because as a duchy under the rule of Frederick William. It was officially abolished at February 24, 1947," I stated. She looked at me with a glare and opened her mouth but I beat her to it. 

"He is also known as the awesome one and is paired with Russia, Canada, England, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, America, and other countries. He likes cute things and maple syrup. He is the older brother of Germany and possibly of the Holy Roman Empire," I recited. 

"What are you talking about?" Elena asked in that snotty tone of hers. I rolled my eyes before I walked into the office. I poked my head out and said to her, 

"Search PruCan on Google and then you'll know what I'm talking about." 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

School was already hell for me. Leaders of cliques come up to me and ask me if I want to hang with them and boost my social status. I politely said no. I swear all they care about is climbing up the social ladder. Human beings don't change. They still care about their hair and the things they ride on (and yes it includes horses and boys). 

"It's only for the rest of year," I would constantly mumble to myself. "That's all you've got to endure." 

During lunch time Caroline dragged me off to meet her friends. There was Tyler, Matt, Bonnie, Jeremy, Stefan and Elena. Tyler was a werewolf from the Lockwood line, though he doesn't know it. Matt was human, Bonnie was a witch, and Jeremy was human.  

Bonnie and I bonded and we also became friends. Matt was friendly and Jeremy wasn't bad, certainly much better than his sister. By the time school ended I was ready to end myself. When I got home I crashed on the floor in front of Damon.  

"How was school?" he asked me. I gave him the finger and I heard him chuckle. 

"It was horrible!" I say lifting my head up. "There were stuck up chicks, a lot of jocks, and they were all so immature! I swear the whole damn world is obsessed with who had sex with who, who wore it better, who's rich, who's pretty, and who's gone off the deep end." 

"Did you meet anyone?" Damon asked. He was still flipping through his book. 

"Nikki West, the prom queen, Seth Chase, captain of the chest team, Ronnie Donald, the class clown and worst of all, Tyler Lockwood; the quarterback. I didn't want to meet them. I've seen better popular kids during my time in England," I groaned putting my head back down. 

"Then," I told him continuing my rant. "They asked what club I'm in, do I take drugs, and how I stay so skinny! Gosh! High school sucks." 

Damon stayed quiet and I didn't know if he left until he patted my head. I looked up and noticed that he was holding a glass of bourbon. 

"Would you like to drown your sorrows? That way you can skip school tomorrow," Damon said handing me the glass. 

I took it and drowned the shot. I gave him a look and he just smirked in response. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update. This one was set in 1x7 and Vicki is already dead. This story isn't in the storyline. Anyways guys hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'll try to update soon. 

LOVE 

COMMENT 

VOTE