Chapter 5: We Were Drunk

This chapter has been edited √

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

Jenna's P.O.V 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

My wakeup call this morning was not at all pleasant. 

After Damon pulled that stunt with the singing yesterday; Caroline wouldn't leave me alone. I ended up being forced spilling my life story to her. I didn't tell her the vampire life story; just the one that Stefan told me to say when meeting new people. I wasn't a complete Damon; I can be nice if I want too.  

Despite her being a total blonde -no offence- we actually hit it off. We had the same taste of music and we both have good fashion sense. The only problem was that she was friend with Elena but I can see their friendship slowly breaking especially since Elena doesn't even spend time with her BFF's anymore. 

Needless to say, this morning I woke up on the couch with nothing but my underwear on. Stefan was asleep on the couch with his boxers and a badly drawn moustache on his face. I blinked to make sure that I wasn't dreaming this. I pinched myself and smirked.  

I ran up to my room in top speed as I threw all my things on the floor looking for my phone. I finally spotted it on the ground next to my scarf. I grabbed it before I ran back down. I stopped mid-way down the stairs before running back to my room and putting random clothes on. 

I stopped as I heard Stefan stirring. I slowed my steps down a little before I was walking in human pace. I turned my phone on and pressed the camera icon and took multiple photos of Stefan. I snickered and sent it to the people I know and that includes Katherine, Elena (Damon forced it on my phone and it couldn't be deleted because he put a password on it), and Caroline. 

I walked into the kitchen for something to eat and stopped dead in my tracks at what I saw. My eyes widened from the sockets as I took in the kitchen. Damon was butt-naked, lying on the table with my pants on his head. Stefan's shirt was next to him and a permanent marker was clutched in his hand. 

I took the sight in before getting my phone out again and taking multiple photos, doing the same thing that I did to Stefan. After I edited it a little I smiled at my masterpiece. Instead of being naked, I edited the picture so now it looked like he was wearing a pink tutu.  

I sighed in satisfaction and sent it to the people. I hummed while avoiding Damon's body and going straight to the fridge. I took some blood bags out before drinking it happily. I flashed to my room before putting my earphones on and ignoring the world around me. 

I'm aiming for full control of this love (of this love) 

Touch me, touch me, and don't be sweet 

Love me, love me, and please retweet 

Let me be the girl under you that makes you cry 

It wasn't until I heard a scream that I yanked my earphones off and flashed downstairs to where a brunette was shying away from a still naked Damon. By shying away she was faking it and was staring shamelessly at my older brother's naked body. Damon, who didn't realize he was naked, still kept advancing on the brunette. 

"Elena?" Damon asked confused. "Why are you crawling away from me?" 

I laughed out loud as the two people turned to me. Stefan opened his eyes and blinked at his surroundings. He groaned as he probably felt a headache and stood up. 

"Why do I have a hangover?" he asked. His eyes traveled over to us where they suddenly widen and covered Elena's eyes. 

"Damon! Put some clothes on!" Stefan exclaimed as I watched Damon look down and see his naked form. His mouth formed an 'O' shape as he took my pants off his head. He gave me a confused looked as I shrugged it away with my laughing. 

He shrugged before throwing me my pants and flashing upstairs to get changed. Elena and Stefan looked questioningly at me while I tried to control my laughing. 

"We were drunk," I answered. Stefan looked at me before I flashed out leaving a flustered Elena and brooding Stefan. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

This is a filler chapter. Anyways song is G.U.Y by Lady Gaga. I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating lately. I have an upcoming Math Olympiad Competition tomorrow and a Science Project due on May 6 so very, very busy.  

Hope you liked the chapter anyway. 

Vote 

Comment 

Love!!