Revali x reader (SHORT!! Sorry lol)

Ok so
1) this is based off of something that happened in school
2) this is kinda bad, but it was written at 12:52 am when I have tests the next day (rip)
3) Revali is kinda OOC, sorry in advance xD

You looked up at the Rito champion, a devilish smirk on your (S/c) face. You were only in the Rito village for a short time, just here to spend a small time before continuing on your travels. You were a traveling merchant, going far and wide to sell your wares. You'd stopped into Rito village to eat and stock up on necessities when you decided to take a break from your travels, for a certain Rito had caught your attention. Revali, the Rito champion.
In the time you'd been in the village, you and Revali had become kind of close. You just barely managed to put up with his attitude, and he somehow managed to deal with your horrible jokes.
"Hey, Revali!" You suddenly spoke up, causing him to jump a bit and look at you.
"What do you want, Hylian?" He asked, petting extra emphasis on the 'hylian'
"(Y/n)," you corrected him, "and can you do me a favor?"
"Why should I? What's in it for me?"
"Um... I'll pay you? And I'll run around screaming 'Revali is the best, much better than Link!' For a whole day," you offered, dramatically moving your hands around for effect while you talked, "plus, it's an easy thing to do!"
Revali looked down at you and sighed.
"Alright, hylian--"
"(Y/n)."
"Fine. (Y/n), What do you want?"
'Yes!' You cheered inside of you head, jumping up and down a bit. Revali gave you a strange look that said 'well? What do you want? Spit it out, weirdo.'
"Ok, so, I need you to say 'caw-caw' for me. Okay? Easy right?"
"(Y/n)-- That-- that seems kind of--" you held a finger up to his beak (lips? XDD) to quiet him.
"Shhh.... just say it." You whispered. His facial expression was a mix of 'remind me why I'm talking to them again' and 'why am I interested in them again?' Either way, he sighed and then looked you dead in the eye.
"Caw-caw."
"Cks!" you yelled out right after he said 'caw.' You started laughing, little snorts escaping your lips in between giggles. You laughed so hard some tears started to form in your eyes and you clutched your stomach. Revali looked at you for a second, trying to process why you said that and why you found it so damn funny.
"Hold on... caw.... cks..."
"........"
"..."
"(Y/N)!!!!" He hissed as you literally lost it. You started running while laughing and Revali chased after you.
"(Y/n)! I thought you'd be better than that!" He seemed like he was trying to be serious, but he was laughing the slightest bit too. He flew up into the air then swooped down to block your path, and you ended up knocking him over. You fell on top of him and he looked up at you with a mix of shock and embarrassment. You just laughed some more and brushed a stray hair out of your face.
"Hey... nice view from up here," you joked.
"Nice view from down here too," he joked back. He looked at you, a comforting feeling coming over him. Your beautiful (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair that blew slightly in the wind calmed him. Your laugh seemed to make the world a bit brighter.
"Hey... (y/n)?" he asked.
"Yeah?"
"When are you going to get off of me?"
You looked down at him and frowned.
"Way to ruin the moment, birdbrain." You pouted and Revali laughed a bit.
"C'mon, you know I love you, (y/n). You and your horrible, inappropriate jokes."
"Hm... yes, yes I do. And I suppose you know that I love you and your bad attitude as well?" You questioned, looking down at him with a slight smirk.
"Absolutely." He said, with almost a little too much confidence, even for him. You giggled in response and nuzzled your face into his shoulder. He wrapped his wings (arms? lol I don't even know what to say anymore help xD) around you and let out a soft sigh. What more could he ask for? He had the most lovely people he had ever met in his arms, and he knew that he loved you and you loved him just the same. Oh, wait, he knew one thing more thing.
"(Y/n)?" He asked.
"Yes?"
"Will you... you know... stay with me here?"
"Of course, you dummy... I don't deal with your attitude because I'm planning on leaving. I'm here to stay, and your stuck with me."
"I wouldn't want it any other way."

OK SO!! Sorry I told you he was OOC XD uh yeah I didn't really have time to edit so sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes!! Leave a comment if you have a request~