Ghirahim x Reader

I told you I'd start the requests!!!
Sorry this took so long by the way!! ;;

A/N: ohhhh boy... here we go.. I'm not that great at writing for his kind of personality, but I tried my best xD I'm sorry if he seems OOC ;;
(I stg I haven't played a game with him in it in so long,,, I barely freakin remember him xD aaaa)

           "Ghirahim, why on earth did you think this was a good idea?" You grumbled angrily at the absolute idiot in front of you, pulling at bit at the stupid dress he had put you in.
           "(Y/n), darling! You look just as stunning as ever!" He cooed, getting a little too close to you for comfort. "Seeing you in this cute dress just makes my heart soar! I'm glad I picked you up, instead of that... annoyance," he muttered, his tone getting much darker at the thought of the blonde haired hero.  You froze up, you knew what Ghirahim was capable of when annoyed.
            "You have a very great fashion sense, Ghirahim. I'm glad you found me and decided to take me under your wing, you're such an amazing and powerful being!" You praised him, causing a smirk to make its way onto his face, the annoyance from before seemingly gone for the time.
         "Ah, yes, indeed I am," Ghirahim sighed out contently. He made his way over to you again, forcefully grabbing your face.  "(Y/n).... you... interest me," he said, bringing his face even closer to yours. You were panicked, and a blush rose to your face. What the hell was he doing!? Surely he wasn't going to kiss you! That seemed ridiculous, why would he? This 'interest' of his doesn't seem romantic, to you at least. He stared at your troubled and confused face for a minute before laughing and letting you go. "(Y/n), watch out. Your scared face is absolutely... amazing," he purred before starting to walk off. You quickly ran after him, blush still covering your face. You don't know why you stuck around this maniac, but hey, maybe it wasn't going to be so bad... if only you could get out of this dress.