Great Job, Benji

"Okay, Benji, I need you to get all the files from that computer onto the disc before anyone notices you," Ethan Hunt said through the Bluetooth in Benji's ear.  "As soon as you're done, get out of there fast."

"Right. Okay. I'm on it," Benji said quickly.  He walked briskly through the office building and sat down at the computer.  Pulling a silver USB drive out of his pocket, he tried to insert the drive into the port.  It wouldn't go in. Only slightly fazed, Benji flipped the drive over and tried again.  It still wouldn't budge. "It won't go in," he growled through his teeth.

"What?" Ethan asked.

"I said, it won't go in!" Benji practically shouted.  He balled up his fist and hit the side of the computer. Suddenly, as if by magic, the USB drive shifted into place.  "And how, exactly, is that supposed to work?" Benji rolled his eyes and started to hack the computer.  "Ethan, I have the drive in now, working on getting the files copied."

"Good. And make it fast, we don't have much time."

"Roger that," he replied.  "I'm just waiting for the files to load and then I'm out of here."

A minute or two passed before Benji had finished his job.  After unplugging the USB drive from the computer, he stood up and realized that there was no way he was going to make it out in time without being noticed.  Being his only option, he ran through the building and up the stairs to the roof. "I've got it!" He said triumphantly to Ethan, who was standing there waiting for him.

"Great  job, Benji," Ethan said to him.  "But I think we've got some other things to think about right now," he added, nodding to something behind Benji.

Benji turned, only to see two muscular men who had followed him up the stairs, both fully armed.  He turned back to Ethan, speechless. "O-oh...." was all he could get out before he passed out onto the concrete.

Hey!  CW here.  So this is the first chapter of my MI fanfic.  It was written a long time ago, so I'm sorry for the lack of quality 0~0.  However, expect the writing to get better the further you read. A lot of these were written with large spaces of time between them, which means more time for improvement and therefore better quality. So long story short, please keep reading; it'll get better, I swear.