Chapter 3

HAPPY WOMAN’S DAY TO ALL THE WOMAN OUT THERE:D

Also, Presenting Chapter 3 which is dedicated to @steamyhot !!!

Pic on the side>>> is of someone who is the epitome of hotness! I am obsessed with Justin Hopwood and from now on every chapter will have one pic of him:D :D

****

“I was nervous. Like an ice cube, I just froze up. Then I melted in some strange guy’s drink. 
― Jarod Kintz
, The Titanic would never have sunk if it were made out of a sink.

MALORY P.O.V

I was trapped. I couldn’t escape, couldn’t run anywhere else from here, because wherever I go at the end of the day, I would return back to my home. And he, my mate, was in my home. Judging by his stance, the dark eyes and clenched fists, I knew he was more than annoyed. He was livid.

There was complete silence between all of us and the only noise was coming from Mumbles, who was playing near Tyson’s feet. Mama was staring between me and my mate while I was fidgeting like a leaf.

My mate on the other hand was piercing hole on my head with his gaze. I knew I am going to piss in my pants if this continues for another whole minute.

Mama was the first one to clear her throat and I turned to look at her when she walked towards my mate. “Hello dear” she said smiling at my mate. “I am Kerry. Malory’s mother” she said and extended her hand to my mate.

“Nice to meet you mam” I heard my mate replying to my mother, in a polite tone.

“There’s no need for mam. Call me Kerry” mama told him. All the while, I didn’t even once look up at my mate or my mother.

‘Why did you run away?’ Tyson’s voice in my head suddenly made me jump in fear. I was surprised to see Tyson standing right beside me.

‘I embarrassed myself’ I replied to Tyson, while I calmed down. I was friends with Tyler and Tyson since childhood and so I am pretty comfortable around them. He is the current Alpha of the Regal Pack after Little bear left the pack to live with her mate.

‘Lory, he is an Alpha’ Tyson said and I gulped. I suspected it already and now that my suspicions proved correct, I felt my heart sink to my stomach in fear. Running away from an Alpha? Good luck getting out of this, Malory. I thought sadly.

‘Huh’ I said through the link.

‘Yeah! But don’t worry, he is a good guy’ Tyson said and I looked at him in surprise wondering how Tyson knows my mate. ‘You don’t know who he is?’ Tyson asked me stunned and I shook my head. Tyson sighed. ‘Uh… well you didn’t meet him when he came to Regal’ he concluded.

‘How do you know him?’ I asked Tyson.

He was quiet for a minute, before answering me. ‘Let’s just say we are partners in some business’ Tyson said and I frowned.

‘So he is your friend?’ I asked doubtfully and Tyson nodded.

‘Little bear’s too’ he added and I sighed. How come they know him and I don’t?

‘Oh’ I said. That is why she was talking to him yesterday. I still didn’t know anything about my mate other than that he was Tyson and little bear’s friend. I was about to ask more with Tyson when mama spoke loudly all of a sudden.