Epilogue

• Dedicated to To All My Readers :)

Hi:)

So here it is… the official ending of Calming Cortez… which is dedicated to all my lovely readers :)

Sorry for the delay, but I had exams.

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END

Pic on the side is of>>>

****

“We were not making love, we did not even kiss, but the inexplicable intimacy we shared left us wordlessly and hopelessly locked into each other's gaze.”
Jasmine Dubroff

REGAL PACK, 2013

MALORY P.O.V

“I am sorry” I said loudly, to the fourth person that I accidently bumped against, without turning back. I was racing towards the dressing room where the bride was currently in.

“Raven, it’s me” I whispered, so that Raven would open the door. Soon the door opened and I sneaked in.

“Orange juice for you and chocolate bar for the bride” I said and Little Bear grabbed the bar.

“Thanks Lory” she said and immediately plopped a piece into her mouth. I watched Little bear as she plopped piece after piece into her mouth.

Vanessa cocked a perfect eyebrow and looked at me giving me a what-is-wrong-with-her look.

“Okay, that’s enough” I said and snatched the chocolate bar from her hands, when she went on to cut the seventh piece. “Take a deep breath” I said and she did just that. “Now remember, Alpha Duncan loves you and he is there, waiting for you”

“Okay. I can do this”

“Why are you so nervous?” I queried curiously, because this as the first time I was seeing Sel nervous.

“This dress is horribly tight and heavy. I think I will tumble” she screeched. I, Tina, Raven, Vanessa and Piper stared at her for few seconds before we burst out laughing. “Plus these heels. I think this is the first time I am wearing a gown too”

“Not even once before?” Piper asked and Sel shook her head.

“How do you even walk in this thing?” she grumbled raising the skirt of her beautiful white dress. “I fell in the show room from the weight of this” she said frowning at the dress. I remember it because I and Vanessa went with her for dress shopping. “Do I have to wear this?”

“Unfortunately, yes” Tina said with a pity look. “I am wearing one too” she pointed at her bridesmaid dress. I was wearing the same pastel peach, one shoulders chiffon gown but mine had a black silk tie below the breasts; slightly different from Tina and Raven’s because I was the maid of honor. My hair was braided partially, so that my dark curls would cascade as beach waves.

“Stand up” Vanessa said and then helped Little Bear stand up. I looked in awe at the beautiful dress. It was a well fitted A-line white lace dress, with an overlay and a flowing skirt. Her dark brown hair was styled in a beautiful wispy braided updo.

“Oh God! Please don’t hold your skirt like that” Raven said in horror and then quickly crouched and soothed the hem of her dress. While they both taught Sel how to walk elegantly, I, Piper and Tina stared at them and provided inputs whenever needed.

“I had a feeling that I am going to trip while walking down the aisle” Tina murmured lowly from beside me. “Which is why, I wore flats” she said and then lifted her skirt up to the ankles to show me her flat sandals.