Welcome

Welcome to my writing tips!

In here I'll try to teach you some of the things I've picked up through the years about writing. There will be tips on grammar, covers, structure, and much more! I may even add in some how-to videos in the future.

Before I started this, I asked myself: what makes my tips significant? Why should I write this, when there are so many other tip books in Wattpadland?

Well, I suppose the answer is in my credentials (which may not be better than some others, but are still worth noting):

-As a former Wattpad Ambassador and long-time user, I know a thing or two about Wattpad. Any chapter about how to use a feature on Wattpad is solid info.
-I'm one of the lucky members of the Wattpad Stars. 
-My story Guts is featured on AMC's reading list and has been featured on the Horror list, my story Swallow is featured on the official Wattpad Fright page, The Feeders can be found on Ooohrah!'s lists and won their award for best sci-fi/horror, and One That Got Away was shortlisted for Wattys 2017. (I've achieved a few things here, and you can too!)

-I have a few college writing classes under my belt.
-Add theater classes to that list. (You may ask how that is important here. It's because I've actually used things I've learned in theater in my writing, and I will talk about that in a chapter later on.)
-I aced every English/language arts/writing class I ever took. (Okay, that sounds nerdy.)
-I am eager to help you! Even if that means being harshly honest sometimes.

So that's it. That's me, and that's what I have to offer. I kind of think my information is worth passing along and I want to give it to you! :) If at any time you have any questions or would like to discuss something in a chapter, or even add opinions, please do comment. I always try my best to reply to everyone.