Prologue and extra info

So I got this idea and I couldn't get it out of my head. I asked for your opinions and the most common ones were to write this as well as Inheritance. I will not be stopping Inheritance or putting it on hold. I will be updating each in turn. I will probably update this before I update Inheritance but the next chapter is being written at this very moment. So here is the prologue. Enjoy. Also I do not own Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling does. *cries*

The cries echoed through the house.
"STOP!!! PLEASE PLEASE STOP!!!" Harry choked out, his uncle had him pushed up against the wall. Harry was covered in cuts, bruises, burns and scars. You would see them all over his naked body, if he wasn't being squashed by his nude uncle whale. He sobbed and begged for mercy.
"SHUT UP!!!" Vernon hissed, Harry complied immediately out of habit. Tears still streamed down his face as his uncle thrust within him. Each one bringing a new wave of pain to his pelvis. And just like the first time, Harry had been unable to free himself. Vernon was even less merciful than Jones, his first attacker and the birth "father" of his five month old son, Kovus. At least he had allowed Harry to breath. Soon his uncle came. Filling Harry with disgust. His uncle pulled out and left his nephew crying on the floor as he dressed and went to bed. Harry's soft cries filled the room. And they expect me to save them. And he collapsed from exhaustion and pain, into a deep slumber.

The next day
Draco cried as his father fumed.
"I can't believe it. My son is a light creature." And he slapped Draco. Draco fell to the floor. He was to afraid to fight back at the moment. His father a dark veela had more training. And being light, he would never hurt his father.
"You are no son of mine." And Draco shrank. His white wolf ears laid back against his head and his tail tensed loosely around his waist. He spread his white feathered wings and flew out the window before his father could strike him again. Well exfather.