Chapter 23

Draco slowly pushed Harry off his lap and let him go, but when the boy let out a small cry of fear, Draco gave him a reassuring smile, and squeezed his hand. Harry smiled slightly back. And Draco stood, and searched the Hufflepuff table that was next to him for the douchebag who hurt his mate. He spotted him. Not far from him. He snarled and allowed the anger to take control of him. His wings, razor sharp and able to cut through diamond, ripped through his robes. His ears and tail grew in, the ears laying back angrily and the tail stiffening, his teeth grew in to form fangs that could easily crush through bones, and his eyes turned yellow as his black veins formed. He propelled himself towards the asshat and forced him up against the wall, but ten feet off the ground.
"HOW DARE YOU!!!" He raged, He all but threw the guy who landed on his side, crying out in pain. Draco dove down turning into his wolf, snarling of pure rage. He was furious. Everything else was background noise all his attention was focused on the man he was set on tearing to pieces. Draco spread his wings. And stalked towards the man. He soon was towering over a scared and hurt Cedric Diggory. He was about to sink his teeth into the boy's throat, when he heard a cry, Harry was shuffling away from Remus, who was trying to calm him down. He had his hands in a way that Harry could mistake for intending to wish harm, and with one more look at Diggory, he rushed to Harry's side, and wrapping himself around the boy, he snarled at the older wolf, who backed away. Draco turned back into his human self and brought Harry back into his lap. The vulnerable boy held him tight, never wanting to let go.
"Diggory must be punished for what he did Harry." The boy nodded and stood.

Gathering all his courage and willpower, Harry walked towards his latest assaulter until he was right next to him, with Diggory's feet meeting his.
"As the Forest Lord who claimed this forest, I hereby banish you from ever entering these woods again. Should you ignore this, the forest and creatures will hunt you down and kill you. That is your punishment for what you did to me. And I know I'm not your first victim. I know there are many more, the way you knew what to do to get me to swear on my magic, and how to best break me into submission. You're a pedophile and a stalker. Now leave, before my mate kills you himself." Harry finished, his eyes like steel and his words commanding. A new wave of magic coursed through the forest, and now the trees had a dark aura. All the students murmured, and began to slightly panic. Draco snarled,
"I-I don't believe you." Diggory defied, Harry allowed his glamour to fall and his horns to show. The entire hall gasped at the sight of his scars the carvings and burns on his arms and the bits of slash wounds they could see around his collar bone. He felt Remus and Hermione's resolve break. His secret was out, so he added, bringing out his wings and tail.
"If you come back, I swear I will take your magic and destroy it, then the creatures in my forest will punish you. I swear, you never want to make a Forest lord, Shadow Dragon hybrid angry, even if they're submissive." Diggory got to his feet and rushed from the castle, soon Harry felt his presence gone, and the forest calmed down. Harry looked around, his friends were shocked, so was his godfather and the entire school, and most of the slytherins because they always though he was practically royalty back home.
"My Aunt, Uncle and Cousin did these to me." Harry simply said, before he grabbed Draco's hand and they rushed to the balcony, and jumped into the sky. And they flew home.

FINALLY!!! Cedric is punished!This is just way too much fun to write.