Chapter 2

WOOHOO ITS THE END OF THE WEEK!!! Sticking to schedule like a boss.

Draco woke that morning to feel a heavy weight on his back. He stood carefully, wincing slightly from the latest punishment from his father. He walked over to the mirror in his room. He peered at his reflexion. White wolf ears stood on his head, a matching tail hung loosely from his tailbone. White feathered wings had sprouted from his back. His eyes had changed to a pale yellow and black veins creeped up his neck and down his arms and hands. He bared his teeth. Fangs and canines had replaced his normal teeth. He looked back at his wings. His father was not going to be happy. Draco already knew what he was, a Veela wolfblood hybrid. The color of a veela's wings reflect the creature's core. His father's wings are black. He gulped, his tail stiffening up and his ears folding back slightly. His wings sharpened slightly. The bruises from his father's punishments showed proudly against his pale skin. The door opened. Draco froze. The scent told him who it was.
"Draco?" his father asked, half confused half angry, Draco turned once he had put on his normal Malfoy mask.
"Yes, father?" His father was standing tall, with his head held high, and wings folded behind him instead of pulled back. Obvious disappointment could be seen in his eyes.
"Your wings..."
"They are white." Draco finished, Lucius clenched his jaw. His wings spread and sharpened. Draco began to shrink. His father struck him with his hand. Draco didn't allow himself to fall.
"I can't believe it." Draco cried as his father fumed.
"I can't believe it. My son is a light creature." And he slapped Draco. Draco fell to the floor. He was to afraid to fight back at the moment. His father a dark veela had more training. And being light, he would never hurt his father.
"You are no son of mine." And Draco shrank. His white wolf ears laid back against his head and his tail tensed loosely around his waist. He spread his white feathered wings and flew out the window before his father could strike him again. Well exfather. He hid out in the forest for a few minutes. Soon the owl he was expecting arrived with a letter in it's beak.

Dear Mr. Malfoy,

It has come to our attention that you have come into an early inheritance. This is because your submissive mate has also gone through his early. We wish for you to come to Gringotts to sort out the paperwork.

Signed,
The Goblins of Gringotts

Draco thought for a moment, who could his mate be? If only it was Harry. Harry bloody Potter. The man he has been in love with since third year. He concentrated on his wolfblood features. His veins receded, his eyes turned back to their normal mercury color, his ears shifted into normal human ears and his tail shrank into his tailbone. His teeth had also mostly gone back to normal, still having smaller fangs instead of canines. He spread his wings and pushed himself into the air. He flew forwards, faltering here and there, until he could fly without thinking about it. He flew to Gringotts. When he arrived, he touched down in a small alleyway. He walked in and up to the head Goblin.
"This way Mr. Malfoy," he directed, he brought Draco into an office of rather small size. A Goblin sat at the desk, no one else was in the room.(where it happened. The room where it happened. The room where it happened,) He sat in the chair across from the Goblin.
"Welcome Mr. Malfoy, I am Griphook. You will need to prick your finger and allow three drops of blood to fall onto the stack of papers in front of you. Draco picked up a needle next to the papers and pricked his finger. As the blood fell words appeared.

Draco Malfoy

Father: Lucius Malfoy

Mother: Narcissa Malfoy nee Black

Creature: Dominate- half wolfblood half veela- light

Mate: Light Dragon Forest Lord Hybrid