Chapter 21

Sirius was struggling against chains. He was in a cell.
"Let me go you good for nothing deatheater scum!!!" He yelled, Harry opened his mouth though it wasn't his own.
"Once Potter learns that you are here in my custody, he will do everything in his power to save you. Why would I let you go?" Voldemort sneered, the scene faded into reality.

Harry woke to find himself in the hospital wing. His wrists were bandaged and he felt weak but he was alive. Harry cried, Sirius was ALIVE! Harry had to save him. Harry looked around and froze. Kovus was next to him asleep. Harry suddenly remembered the prophecy. He gasped, and immediately grabbed Kovus and held him tight to his chest. He would not let anyone take him. No matter what. He heard voices. Suddenly through the blinds separating him from the rest of the medi-wing came the minister smiling in a repulsive grandfatherly way, and a ministry official. Harry held Kovus tighter. He stared at the minister defiantly. The official pulled out his wand and with a nod from the minister,
"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!!!" And Harry's arms snapped to his side Kovus dropping into his lap and waking. The minister picked the dark haired child up and left the room. Harry could hardly believe it. He struggled for fifteen minutes before the ministry official released him. Immediately, despite the blood loss, he rushed just outside the medi wing. He felt around the forest, searching for Kovus's presence it was gone. Harry collapsed, hyperventilating, Hermione and Ron came up the stairs and saw him.
"Harry?" Harry just rushed away, when he had told Draco he would die if anything happened to Ko, he meant it. And now he rushed away to find a high place to jump from, this way they couldn't stop him. He hadn't realized where he was going until he reached the Great Hall. All the students watched as he burst through the doors, tears streaming down his face. Hermione and Ron rushed in.
"Harry we need to go back to the infirmary." Hermione tried to reason, Harry simply looked at her.
"You don't understand." Harry told her, "No one could ever begin to understand."
"Harry, Remus is on his way here. Please come back to the infirmary." Harry sighed, and simply rushed off to the balcony. He stood right against the fence. Ron freaked out. Harry sensed Draco getting nervous too.
"Harry, please step away from the edge." He asked, Harry shook his head.
"I'm not going to jump." Harry told them, then murmured a single word, "yet." Suddenly Madame Pomfrey and Remus showed up.
"Harry." Harry turned and looked at him,
"Moony." He began, "PLEASE listen. Please listen to me." Remus's eyes widened, and his mouth opened to speak. "Sirius. I saw him. He is alive. The veil was a portal and on the other side was a death eater who captured him." Harry told him, he cried, he had to at least give Sirius a chance of escape. "Just save him, please. I saw him." And Harry pushed himself onto the balcony, as tears began to fall. A gasp went through the entire hall, Harry felt fear, worry and disbelief emanating from the people in the room. He also sensed a certain beetle listening and watching.
"Harry please don't." Luna exclaimed,
"Why shouldn't I?" Harry snapped, his heart was shattered and his spirit was destroyed. He just wanted the pain to end. But then a voice called his name.
"Harry."

Ooooh cliffhanger.