Chapter 18 also I got tagged

Hi, so I got tagged, read the A/N after the chapter if you want to learn a bit about me.

Arriving at the Weasley's house brought a smile to Harry's face. He saw Remus sitting at the table, with a little girl. A baby girl. With dark curls, and dark eyes.

"Ummm..." Ron began, Remus saw him and smiled,

"This is Alyssa. Alyssa Lupin-Black." Harry froze, He turned to face the man.

"You and Sirius were mates?" Hermione asked, Remus nodded, tears filling his eyes. Harry smiled and walked near the little girl. Alyssa looked at him, he smiled softly. He gently held his index finger forward. Alyssa grabbed it, and looked at it fascinated. Harry felt his heart melt. She was a lot like Kovus. Then Mrs. Weasley entered the room.

"Ah Harry." She greeted, "How are you dear?" Harry shrugged,

"and you Hermione? Ron?" It's good to see you, she hugged each of them, Harry managed not to flinch. It was still difficult for him to allow anyone to touch him besides Draco. The thought made him frown. You are not weak. Rowena declared, Harry wasn't sure he believed her, You are not weak. How you survived what you did, I'm not sure. But you are strong. Stronger than anyone else could be. Most would go insane after what you've been through. Don't doubt yourself. Ever. Harry just shrugged, dinner was eaten soon, and after everyone went to bed.

The next day, Harry woke up to the sound of Ron loudly snoring. This was normal for him, he stood and dressed, and woke Ron up when Mrs. Weasley called up for breakfast. The two went downstairs. Remus sat drinking his coffee Alyssa in his lap, when the girl began to cry. Remus dropped his mug in surprise. Harry out of pure instinct, grabbed the girl and cradled her in his arms.

"Harry? What are you..." his voice trailed off as the girl immediately quieted, as Harry had begun to hum. A song he had a vague memory of. A lullaby, and soon the child was quiet. Harry cooed at the curious gaze. She was so much like Kovus, it made Harry's heart ache for his son. Soon a knock at the door was heard, and Remus stood to answer it, as Hermione had come to coo at the raven curled girl.

"Ah, Minister. What can we do for you?" Remus exclaimed, Harry froze, almost dropping the girl. He looked at Hermione, who understood his gaze, and handed Alyssa to her. He slowly crept up to the door. He knew exactly why the Minister was here. Harry rushed up into his and Ron's room, and barricaded the door. He sank down to his knees.

"I believe Mr. Potter has arrived?" He heard the minister ask, Harry cried out in fear, was he felt tears make their way down his face,

"Yes he's here, could I ask why?""

I believe Mr. Potter should be the one to answer that." The minister told Ron, Harry let out another sob, as they continued to form in his throat.

"What is that noise? Where's Harry?" Remus asked suddenly, Harry stuffed his fist in his mouth, they couldn't hear him again, no matter what. He could not show weakness, or he would surely be punished. He heard footsteps rushing up the stairs.

"He's in here, rushed out of the room after he learned it was the Minister." Hermione informed them,

"Harry?" Remus called, Harry simply stifled another sob, it came out as a hiccup. He began to hyperventilate, "Harry, it's Remus, please open the door." Harry simply punched the door, and indication to leave,

"Harry the minister wishes to see you..." Hermione began,

"I KNOW!" Harry screamed, he began to breathe harder, hiccuping and choking on his own breath,

"Did he jus-?"

"He spoke." Hermione gasped, Harry banged on the door, he just wanted to be left alone.