Chapter 8: Sorry

Seungkwan POV

I am not jealous. I broke up with Nora, but for good reason. It wasn't just for Monica, it was also because I didn't love her. I don't think she loves Joshua, which is going to break his fragile heart. Nora is Joshua's second real love and she was the one who took his virginity with a women. Joshua had a complicated relationship with S.Coups before he got with Nora. Now I'm afraid he's using her to get over that pain. I know I seem like a bad person, but hear me out. There are 2 sides to this story, and here's my side. Maybe after you hear the facts you won't hate me so much.

6 months ago February 23rd,2016 (flashback)

  I can't take it anymore. Nora said she loved me. I told her that i didn't love her, that my heart belonged to someone else. I hate myself for hurting Nora, but I couldn't stay with her if i don't love her. We have only been together for 4 days, so either she falls in love fast or she was playing me. Everytime i took her out she would want something. That's how my attention came to Monica. She was shy, quiet, and very mysterious. The day i broke up with Nora was the day i put Joshua in danger. Joshua was so happy, because he knew her before i did. They have been best friends since middle school, Joshua has loved her since high school. I tried to warn him.

"Joshua she is only going to use you."

"You are wrong. She loves me!"

"I broke up with her, then she comes to you crying, then you have sex. Joshua she is using you as her rebound guy. I'm only saying this because i don't want you to get hurt. You also need to deal with what happened between you and-"

"No! We made love, because she loves me! AND DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK OF HIM!" He said and then ran out the door with a harsh slam.

(flashback ends)

That was the last time I saw Joshua. Maybe Nora will come to love him, maybe she will be happier with him. I just don't want Joshua to get hurt. He's like a brother to me. That's why i'm going to find him. I want to make sure he's ok. Make sure that she hasn't hurt him.

Hey guys! I know its short and I'm sorry, but there is more to come. Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all and I will update soon.-Coolcat51