Chapter 51- Complicated

Dino's POV

Today is the day Shay goes for her annual checkup. Shay is now 5 months. I hope everything goes well. I don't know what I could do if something happened to Shay or the baby. They have held me together. They have kept my heart from breaking in two.

(2 hours later) Woozi's POV

The doctor called me aside personally. I hope to God it's nothing bad.

"Mr. Lee there is something very important you need to know." The doctor said sadly.

"What is it?" I then began to panic.

"Your girlfriend is healthy and so is the baby, but since she had a miscarriage before having impregnating herself with this child......she may not make it through the birth."

"What do you mean? Will the baby and her die?" I said as tears formed into my eyes.

"In similar words, it's likely that she will die after she gives birth to this child. It's likely that she will bleed to death."

"Is there anything you can do to keep that from happening!?" I asked as tears fell down my face.

"We are still running tests Mr. Lee. We will do everything to keep that from happening." The doctor said calmly.

"WELL IT BETTER BE SOON! I CAN'T LOOSE HER! SHE IS ALL I HAVE!" I screamed in frustration.

"Mr. Lee I understand you are upset, but do not tell her. She does not need the stress, it's not good for the baby. Just keep your emotions under control around her. Do not tell her Mr. Lee." The doctor said and walked away. I then fell to my knees and cried. I have never cried so hard in my life. There is a possibility that I will loose the very happiness that I have worked so hard to keep. If she dies, the I will die with her. So they better save her.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the update! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51