Chapter 20-Fool For You

Woozi's POV

Her smiled quickly faded as she jumped off the couch and began pacing back and forth.

"What's wrongs?" I asked sadly.

"Jihoon, I'm with Hoshi. I just cheated on him. I feel like a terrible person. I love you, but I'm in a relationship with Hoshi." She said. I stared at her in shock.

"You love me?" I said shakily. She gave me a small smile.

"I always have. I just though you only wanted to be friends." I instantly got up and kissed her passionately, then slowly pulled away.

"But wait, what about Hoshi. Don't you love him?" I asked sadly.

"I do, but I love you more. I love Hoshi I really do. But when I am with you, I get a feeling that I don't get when I'm around Hoshi. You make my blood pressure go up, you make me nervous, and most of all you make me loose track of time. I love feeling that way. That's why I never wanted to say anything. I didn't want you to hate me. If you leave, my happiness and heart would leave with you." She sadly. I then kissed her again. This time it kept going. I laid her down on the couch and crawled on top of her.

"Is this ok?" I asked. I wasn't going to make love to her unless, she was ok with it.

"Jihoon, I have waited too long for this to say no now." She said and I smiled as I kissed her again. I then left her lips and began placing kisses down her neck. She moaned when I found her sweet spot. It didn't take long for all of our clothing to end up on the floor.

Morning

I woke up with her head on my cheat and my arms around her waist. I could feel her heartbeat. It was so soft, and beautiful. This is all I have ever wanted. To wake up one morning with her in my arms. I looked down at her face. She looks so cute when she is asleep. Last night was the best night of my life. She loves me. Its a dream true. I began playing with her long blond hair, then her eyes began to open.

"I'm sorry Princess. Did I wake you?" I asked as I kissed her forehead.

"No you didn't wake me baby." She said as she smiled at me, then pulled me in for a kiss. We then pulled away when we both needed air.

"Are you happy Princess?" I asked.

"Very. I have but one thing left to do my love." She said with a sigh.

"What would that be Princess?" I asked concerned.

"I need to break up with Hoshi." She said as she nuzzled into my chest.

"I think he will take it well." I said and she looked at me confused.

"What makes you say that?" She asked.

"He loves you and he just wants you to be happy. No matter who you choose. I know that because he told me himself. He is the one who told me to tell you how I feel." I said.

"Well thank god for that." She said as we began to cuddle. Then we both drifted back to sleep.

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. I am trying to update as much as possible. I really hope you like the book so far. Leave me a comment and let me know how I am doing. Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51