Chapter 31- Never Forgive

Woozi's POV

Hoshi, Shay, and I walked up the stairs to the elevator.

"Shay." Hoshi said and turned to her. She was holding my hand, so when she stopped walking I stopped walking.

"What is it Hoshi?" She asked and he got down on one knee.

"Marry me." He said.

"No."

"Why not?" Hoshi asked.

"She loves me." I said. Then Hoshi got up.

"She loved me first." Hoshi growled and grabbed her other hand. He pulled her and I tried to pull her away. Hoshi pulled too hard and Shay fell down the stairs. I quickly ran to her and so did Hoshi.

"HELP! PLEASE HELP!" I screamed​.

7 hours later

Hoshi and I sat on opposite sides of her bed. She was awake and afraid. The doctor walked in with a disappointed look on his face.

"Are my babies ok?" Shay panicked.

"No. With the fall you just had, it killed them both. I'm so sorry." The doctor said and walked out. Shay soon signed her discharge papers and we walked out of the hospital. Hoshi lightly grabbed Shay's arm.

"Shay I-" She jerked away.

"Stay the hell away from me. You not only killed your baby, but Jihoon's too. So you keep the fuck away from me. I hate you." She said and walked away. I quickly ran after her. I turned around to find Hoshi on his knees crying. Crying because he lost her and his baby within a few hours. My heart breaks for my friend, but he killed my baby. Even if it was an accident, I will never forget this.

Hey guys! I hope you like it! More to come! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51