Chapter 1

"A THOUSAND YEARS" IS BY CHRISTINA PERRY NOT ME! NO COPYRIGHT!!!!

Leia POV:              Today was the day, the day I finally tell Luke that I love him. Luke and I have been dating since last year and I have been wanting to tell him for a few weeks now but I just have been afraid to. And what way better to tell him then in a song. I wrote a song called, "A Thousand Years" and I will be performing it today for Luke and everybody at lost and found. Hopefully he loves it! I have just arrived at Lost and Found and I see Luke sitting in Java Junction. Time to say hi!

Luke POV: I was sitting in Java Junction trying to come up with a new song for my band when all of a sudden, hands are covering my eyes

Leia: Guess Who?!

I knew it was Leia from the first word that came out of her mouth. I took her hands off my eyes and I stood up and kissed her on the mouth. Man, that will never get old. Kissing her is like our first kiss all over again. The magic and the way her lips are magnetic to mine.

Luke: (after kissing Leia) Hey! I heard your performing this afternoon can I look at the song?

Leia: NO!

Luke: Why not? ( he had a confused look on his face)

Leia: Well it's a surprise for both you and everybody else. No one gets to read or dare to even touch my song.

Luke: Fine, but I better love it.

Leia: Oh you will. (she said with a suspicious but excited look on her face.

Leia POV: I then gave Luke one more kiss but this time on the cheek and I went ahead and skipped on out of Java Junction. I had to get ready for my performance it was just in a few minutes. I am so nervous, what if he hates it, what if he doesn't feel the same way. Hopefully he does. Wish me luck!

Luke: As Leia was walking up on stage I could tell something was wrong with her. I couldn't tell if she was just really excited for this performance or just super nervous. Leia has always been a confident performer so I couldn't tell why she was being so nervous if she was. As Leia waved at me I got a tap on my shoulder and it was Maggie. She hugged me, of course, she always hugs me and I'm getting a little sick of it.

Maggie: Hey Luke! 

Luke: Hey

Maggie: What's wrong with Leia she seems so nervous to perform which is odd?

Maggie POV: I know that Leia and Luke are dating but I can't help it. Today I'm gonna kiss Luke and hopefully him and Leia will break up so that me and him can finally date. I know that sounds bad but that's what your hearing. I'm hearing a successful plan in my head.

Luke: I don't know? She said that the song she is gonna sing is a surprise for everyone especially me.

Maggie: Interesting. (with a smirk look on her face)

Leia POV: As I was heading on stage I saw Maggie and Luke talking. They were laughing and playfully hitting each other. I was wondering what was going on? As the music started playing, Luke wasn't even paying attention to me and I needed him to for this. As I started to open my mouth to sing, I saw Maggie and Luke kissing. Tears were filling up in my eyes so much that I had to run off stage.

Luke POV: One minute I was talking to Maggie and next her lips are on mine. I tried to pull away so I could get out of her lust. And then I saw Leia running out of the rose room with tears.

Luke: Leia!

Maggie: (grabbing Luke's arm) Where are you going? We were just getting started.

Luke: What the heck Maggie get off of me!!! (pulling away from Maggie)

Rachel: As Leia was about to perform I saw her crying and I didn't know why until I looked over at Maggie and Luke kissing. How could Luke have done this to Leia. So after Leia ran out I then started to follow her.

Lei POV: HOW COULD LUKE DO THIS TO ME!!!!!! I thought he loved me but I guess I was wrong.

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I WILL CONTINUE AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! SRRY IF IT IS REALLY SHORT!<3