Chapter 3

THE SONG I USED IN THIS IS CALLED "I Hate Myself For Loving You" by Joan Jett and The BlackHearts. I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW HOW THIS SONG SOUNDS I ONLY PICKED IT FOR THE LYRICS.

Luke POV: This feeling, sadness, heartbreak, it's all new to me. I never thought I would hear those words that came out of her.

FLASHBACK:

Luke: I'm sorry but I didn't kiss her she kissed me. I tried to pull away before you saw but it was too late.

Leia: Wait, you were trying to pull away BEFORE I SAW! Which means that you wouldn't have told me what heppened! Wrong with say. (she then tried to exit the room.

Luke :Wait, Leia! (he then said grabbing her)

Leia: Let go!

Luke: Leia please listen....

Leia: No you listen! (she interrupted him) I have liked you ever since I laid my eyes on you. You were everything I could've ever hoped for. A guy who actually cared for me. You were sweet, loving, amazing...... And then you go and do something like this (she said in a disappointed tone) I thought you liked me, I thought you cared, but I was wrong. You don't.

Luke: But I do care, please Leia.(he said trying to caress her cheek)

Leia: Just stop. I don't need this. I hate you.

FLASHBACK END

Leia's POV: Today was a new day, a day that will still be horrible because I have to see him again. He was the only thing that made me believe love was actually real. That I actually had a chance of finding it, and he was the one that I found but then lost. I don't want to face him but I don't want to stay home either. Because knowing that he upset me too much that I had to stay home just made me seem weak, and I didn't want to be weak. I had to stay strong and face him whether I like it or not. I couldn't sleep last night. The pain was too much for me to handle and I couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I tried to. So I did the only thing that could make me feel better which is writing a song. A song is just your own thoughts put into music. It's sort of like a journal. Hopefully today I could perform it in front of everyone including Luke. No matter how much I hated him, I stilled cared for him. But I still hate him and I want to let him know how much he hurt me. It's time to go to Lost and Found. Luke usually picks me up but today Rachel will.

Rachel POV: Today I'm picking up Leia instead of Luke. It's kinda weird because when they started dating about a year ago, he always picked her up 24/7. I know that Luke hurt her but I'm still worried about him.

Leia POV:  As Rachel picked me up, we headed to Lost and Found. Once we arrived I then saw Luke sitting outside with John. He then looked over at me and I quickly walked inside. I can't stand the sight of him. He sickens me. This week was music week and all I needed to do was find the sign up sheet to sing a song so I can perform mine.

Luke POV: Seeing Leia broke me. She won't even look at me. I miss her. I miss everything about her. Her gorgeous smile, her breath-taking voice. I really want her back.

Luke: I really miss her man.

John: I know man, but there is nothing you can do about it now.

Luke: There just has to be way. I need her. When things get tough, she is the only thing that keeps me sane. 

John: I can't believe Maggie would do this to you man, I thought you two were friends.

Luke: I know! I need to find her and give her a piece of my mind. And then later You and I are coming up with a way to get Leia back.

John: No, no, no, no, no. I do not want any part of this, this is between You and Leia.

Luke: Well too bad, your apart of it.

(He then started too make annoyed sounds)

No One's POV: As Luke was looking for Maggie, Mr. T then started to call everyone in the Rose Room for Music Week. As everyone was in the Rose Room, Luke then saw Maggie. All he wanted to do was just scream out his lungs at her and slap her but he knew couldn't do that, but the yelling part he was gonna do.

Luke: As everyone was performing, I could barely pay attention because all of my attention was on Maggie.  I can't believe she would do this to Leia and I. But then all my attention was turned to the stage because Leia was performing next.

Mr. T: Alright everyone, we have one more performer and that is the amazingly, talented, Leia!

everyone screams injoyingly

Leia POV: As I was walking up on stage I saw Luke out in the crowd. All my rage came up and all I wanted to do was smack him a million times over and over and over again. But I  stop focusing on him and I started singing my song,

  Midnight, gettin' uptight, where are you?
You said you'd meet me, now it's quarter to two
I know I'm hangin' but I'm still wantin' you
Hey Jack, it's a fact they're talkin' in town
I turn my back and you're messin' around
I'm not really jealous, don't like lookin' like a clown
I think of you ev'ry night and day
You took my heart then you took my pride away

I hate myself for loving you
Can't break free from the things that you do
I wanna walk but I run back to you
That's why I hate myself for loving you

Luke POV: As I'm hearing the song, people start to look at me with disappointment including myself. I ruined everything. But it's all Maggie's fault.

  Daylight, spent the night without you
But I've been dreamin' 'bout the lovin' you do
I'm over being angry 'bout the hell you put me through
Hey, man, bet you can treat me right
You just don't know what you was missin' last night
I wanna see you begging, say forget it just for spite
I think of you ev'ry night and day
You took my heart and you took my pride away

I hate myself for loving you
Can't break free from the the things that you do
I wanna walk but I run back to you
That's why I hate myself for loving you

Rachel POV: This song is absolutely amazing. The best song she has ever written besides "See Through Me". Just knowing that this is all Luke's fault makes me so mad.

I think of you ev'ry night and day
You took my heart and you took my pride away

I hate myself for loving you
Can't break free from the things that you do
I wanna walk but I run back to you
That's why I hate myself for loving you

I hate myself for loving you
Can't break free from the the things that you do
I wanna walk but I run back to you
That's why I hate myself for loving you

I hate myself for loving you
I hate myself
I hate myself for loving you

everyone claps with amazement

Maggie POV: When the song was finished, I turned around and saw Luke. I now feel so bad but still happy that Luke is all mine now. When I started to walk out of the Rose Room I saw Luke gesture me out of the room with him. He's probably going to ask me out. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I WILL CONTINUE AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! SRRY IF IT IS REALLY SHORT!<3