Chapter 4

LUKE AND MAGGIE THEN ENTERED THE RECORDING STUDIO.

Maggie POV: I can't believe it! Luke is about to ask me out and I'm so EXCITED! I actually can't believe my plan worked. This is the best day of my life.

Luke: WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Maggie: Huh? (she said as she was so confused)

Luke: WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU KISS ME WHEN YOU KNEW THAT LEIA AND I WERE DATING. YOU DO REALIZE HOW SELFISH YOU WERE BEING!

Maggie POV: Wow. I really pissed him off. I guess my plan didn't work after all.

Maggie: I'm sorry! I only did it because you and Leia don't belong together. You and I do.

Luke: GET OFF ME! After what you did...... I will never be your friend again. You ruined the best thing I have had in years. Just go.

Maggie: But Luke........

Luke: JUST LEAVE!

Maggie then agreed to leave. She left with a sad and frightened look on her by the words that Luke has said to her. She was surprised. As Luke was taking a minute to cool off, Rachel then walked in.

Rachel: Wow. I can't believe you did that for Leia. Luke can you tell me what happened, I realize that neither Leia or me gave a chance to explain.

Luke: When Leia was performing that day, Maggie walked up to me and we started to talk. Before I knew it, she had her lips on mine. And before I could get away from her, Leia had already left. Maggie, kissed me, I never kissed her.

Rachel was shocked by what he had to say. She 1. Felt bad for Luke        2. Felt sorry that  she didn't give him a chance to explain and                  3. Officially hated Maggie

Rachel: I can't believe Maggie. She doesn't seem that cruel of a person to do this.

Luke: I know. Which is why I need your help fixing this.

Rachel was confused what Luke was saying. 

Rachel: What do you mean?

Luke: I want to fix this and I need your help because you know Leia better than anyone else in this entire studio, so will you please help me.

Rachel: I will. Whatever it takes for you two to get back together. You two deserve each other.

Luke:Thank You. Now, all we need to do is to find more help. 

Rachel: I think I know the best people for that.

Luke: Ok great! Lets go.

Luke was so excited that he even tried to run out of the room until Rachel interrupted him and stopped him.

Rachel: Wait!

Luke: What?

Rachel: We need to figure out what your gonna do first.

Luke: What do you mean?

Rachel: Well, if we gather everyone up, they are all probably going to expect some sort of plan to come along with this. We can't just leave and find them without even a little bit of a plan.

Luke: Fine. What do suggest?

Rachel. I know! You could sing her a song. I mean you sang a song to her when you two got together, how about another one.

Luke: That's a great idea! I already have a song in mind.

Rachel: Already! Well that was fast. (she said in a confused and and surprised tone)

Luke: Well I already a song in my book that I've been working on for a few months actually.

Rachel: You better hope that she likes this one because Luke, this is the maddest I have ever seen her been.  Even matter than when Maggie, Annabelle, and I kicked her out of the band. And I have never, in my whole life heard her say I hate you to anyone. So better pray that this song is good.

Luke was scared by what Rachel had said to him. "The maddest she has ever been" just made Luke feel more nervous than he already was until finally, confidently he said...

Luke: I'm 100% positive that this will win her over. I'll even write her a speech before I do the song.

Rachel: Ok, well then, what are we waiting for lets go find everybody!

Rachel and Luke both hurried out to gather reinforcements to help him and her. Luke was so excited he even gathered everyone in under 10 minutes. Luke was both excited and scared because he loves Leia and her never wants to see her hurt ever again. That's right, you heard it. Luke loves Leia.

Luke POV: I can't believe I actually might get Leia back. This is absolutely the best day of my life so far. I can't wait.

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I WILL CONTINUE AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! SRRY IF IT IS REALLY SHORT!<3