Chapter 2

Racehl POV: As I followed Leia, I lost her immediately. This is the fastest she has ever ran away from something and I don't blame her. It took me at least 30 minutes to find that she was in the recording studio balling her eyes out. I went to go comfort and she refused but I still stayed anyways.

Leia: Rachel, can you just go, I want to be alone right now.

Rachel: I'm not going anywhere. Your my friend and I love you. I can't believe Maggie and Luke! This doesn't seem like something Luke would do.

Leia: Yeah well, he did and I hate him. 

Luke POV: I couldn't find Leia or Rachel anywhere. I can't believe Maggie would do this to us! She knew that Leia and I were dating! After about a few more minutes of searching, I found Leia and Rachel in the recording studio. Seeing Leia there on the couch crying made me feel empty inside. I never meant to hurt her and I don't want to hurt her but  I guess that's too late now. As I approached the door, Rachel came and blocked me before I could enter. And as Leia saw me, she had this disgusted and betrayed look on her face. I felt horrible.

Rachel: You can't come in! She doesn't want to talk to you.

Luke: Please Rachel, I need to talk to her and explain.

Rachel: No need to explain! You hurt her Luke and I won't let that happen again!

No One's POV: The two of them kept on arguing for minutes until Leia finally stood up.

Leia: ALRIGHT ENOUGH! Rachel get out so me and Luke can talk.

Rachel: But Leia........

Leia: NOW Rachel!

Leia POV: Rachel then agreed to leave and it was Luke and I left alone together. Just seeing his face makes me want to slap him so hard that he would faint. I couldn't stand the sight of him. He then approached me, trying to hug me, but I stopped it.

Leia: GET OFF OF ME! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE MY BOYFRIEND!

Luke: I'm sorry but I didn't kiss her she kissed me. I tried to pull away before you saw but it was too late.

Leia: Wait, you were trying to pull away BEFORE I SAW! Which means that you wouldn't have told me what heppened! What is wrong with you. (she then tried to exit the room)

Luke: Wait, Leia! (he then said grabbing her)

Leia: Let go! 

Luke: Leia, please listen....

Leia: No you listen! (she interrupted him) I have liked you ever since I laid my eyes on you. You were everything I could've ever hoped for. A guy who actually cared for me. You were sweet, loving, amazing...... And then you go and do something like this (she said in a disappointed tone) I thought you liked me, I thought you cared, but I was wrong. You don't.

Luke: But I do care. Please, Leia.(he said trying to caress her cheek)

Leia: Just stop. ( taking his hand off her cheek) I don't need this... I hate you. 

No one's POV: Just hearing the words made Luke tear up. As Leia stormed out the room crying, Luke then collapsed onto the couch and started crying. Rachel couldn't help but listen to the whole conversation. The fight was so intense, Rachel even started to tear up. She then went to go find Leia to comfort her and left Luke sitting by himself. This was the worst day of both Luke and Leia's life. 

Luke: I'm such an idiot. I need to find a way to fix this.

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I WILL CONTINUE AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! SRRY IF IT IS REALLY SHORT!<3