Chapter 7

Annabelle was worried. How could she have gotten the time wrong! It was like 6 in the morning and she didn't know what she was gonna do. What could be open at 6 AM? Annebelle was worried because she didn't know if Leia was gonna figure out what was going on. All they were doing for the past 20 minutes was driving around until Leia finally said.........

Leia: Annabelle, I thought you were taking me to Lost and Found, but we're just driving around in circles. Are you even taking me anywhere?

Annabelle was scared. She didn't know what to say to Leia. While Leia was sitting there waiting for a response, Annabelle was trying to come up with an answer

Annabelle POV: I don't know what to say to Leia. I mean, what are we gonna do at this time of day. I just hope the guys hurry up and and finish everything so we can go.

Annabelle: Hey, do you mind if I stop the car and get out for a moment I just have to call my mom.

Leia: No, yeah, of course, go ahead I'll just wait.

Annabelle: OK, Thanks!

Annabelle POV: I lied. I wasn't going to call my mom I was going to text everyone asking of they were all done with everything because I'm getting really impatient and I don't know how long Ii could keep this up. Man, this plan to get Luke and Leia back together better work. As we were driving I saw a gas station so I could go and text them inside. 

Annabelle: Leia, do you want anything while I'm in there?

Leia: No thank you, I'm fine.

Annabelle: You sure? I mean it's not a problem at all.

Leia: I said I'm fine Annabelle.

Annabelle: I'll be back in just a moment.

3rd Person POV: Annabelle then exited and the car and went inside. Leaving Leia all alone with her thoughts. Annabelle then entered the store and went to a random isle and started to text the group.

LUKE, RACHEL, ANNABELLE,JOHN, THEO, JAMES, AND JUDE GROUP CHAT: 

Annabelle: Guys, how much longer?!

Rachel: Just a few more minutes. Why?

Annabelle: I don't know how much longer I can stall her. I've never stalled anybody for this long.

James: Well, that was your fault for picking her up early!!!

Annabelle: I said I was sorry. I am really really really really sorry.

Everyone: WE KNOW ANNBELLE!!!!

Annabelle: Ok GEEZ! But no guys I'm serious how much longer. 

Luke: Rachel just told you. In a few minutes.

Annabelle: I mean give me a number.

Jude: Just give us about 10 more minutes and we'll be done.

Annabelle: Ok, gotcha! 10 more minutes. I can do that.

John: Ok! Bye Annabelle!

Annabelle: See you all soon!

END OF GROUP TEXT:

Annabelle POV:  Ok! I just have to stall her for 10 more minutes. That's not that long. Well I guess while I'm in here I'll just get a snack. I wondered around the store for about 3 minutes just to waste a bit of time. After I registered my snacks and headed to the car, I noticed Leia wasn't in the car. I then started to freak out. NO! SHE CAN'T GO!! NOT NOW!! I quickly hurried in the car and started to drive so I can find her. Just a minute or two after driving, I then saw a figure in the distance, It looked like a girl and the girl looked like she was wearing Leia's clothes. It took me a second to then realize it was Leia! I then hurried and rushed my car to when I was right beside her. While her on the sidewalk and me in the street.

Leia POV: I just had to get out of there. I have to go to Lost and Found. My safe place. I'm just a little scared of everyone right now. Everyone has been  acting so weird and it's kind of freaking me out a little bit. Ok I lied. It is actually freaking me out a lot a bit. As I was trying to walk away Ii then heard a car approach me so I stopped to look who it was and then I saw that it was Annabelle. Great. Now, what could she want to say.

Leia: I don't want to hear it Annabelle.

Annabelle: What's wrong Leia? I did nothing to you why are you acting like this.

Leia: You wouldn't understand?

Leia then sat down on the closest bench that she could fine. When she sat down, she then started to tear up. Annabelle then went over to her and started comforting her.

Annabelle: Leia. What's wrong?

Leia: I'm just scared. 

Annabelle: What do you mean scared? There is nothing to be scared of Leia. Why are you scared?

Leia: Because of everything that has been happening this week. I have been obsessed with Luke for as long as I can remember. He was by my side when I need someone. Well, him and Rachel. He was always such a good person and friend. That is one of the main reasons why I fell for him. He was and always will be my first love. And knowing that he broke my heart just makes me scared. What if I don't find anyone like him ever again.

Annabelle: You love him?

Annabelle was shocked to even hear those words. Knowing that Leia 'loves" Luke is gonna put so much more pressure on all of this.

Leia: Yeah. Ok what?

Annabelle: Nothing. Nothing. You just never know. Maybe he'll surprise you. 

Leia: What do you mean?

Annabelle: You said you have known him for as long as you can remember. I heard that he still have had hurt a lot before you two even got together but yet, you were never really mad at him. Because you loved him so much that even a small part of you is and was still hoping that he would do anything to fix it right?

Leia: Yeah. Somehow, even without realizing it, he always fixed it.

Annabelle: Then what's saying that he won't fix this? I'm pretty sure that he would never do this to you. Haven't you ever thought for a second that Maggie was the one who kissed him and not the other way around.

Leia POV: What Annabelle was saying made a lot of sense. I mean, I never actually gave Luke a chance to explain. I literally just walked out just thinking what I thought happened instead of what actually happened. 

Leia: I guess I was just too mad by what had happened that I didn't give him a chance.

Annabelle POV: I think it's about time for Leia and I to leave. I think we literally talked for more than 10 minutes. Time to bring her to Lost and Found.

Leia: I have to go talk to Luke. Take Me to Lost and Found! Now!

And without hesitation, Leia than grabbed Annabelle's hand and shoved her in the car and they drove. This is it. Will Luke and Leia get back together. Find out soon.

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I WILL CONTINUE AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING IN A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!