Chapter 8

THE SONG I USED IN THIS IS "Let You Know" by Shane Harte WHO PLAYS Luke on Lost and Found Music Studios

Rachel POV: Annabelle just texted everyone saying that Her and Leia are coming back whether we were done with the studio or not and thank god we finished in time. Annabelle texted only me saying that Leia was gonna apologize to Luke. Finally she figured out what actually happened. I had an idea where Leia would enter the Rose Room to look for Luke because every time Leia looks for someone, for some reason she always starts in the Rose Room. So... I did a rose petal path leading from the Rose Room to the Recording Studio. Whilst I was making the path, James, Jude, Theo, and John were hiding out in Java Junction and Luke was tuning his guitar and preparing everything and himself. Everyone else is hiding out in Jjava Junction because after Leia goes inside the Recording Studio, everyone, including Annabelle and I, are gonna follow behind because 1. We all want to see Luke perform for Leia and 2.Every one of us is going to make fun of Luke and Leia after they kiss and make up. I just wonder how Luke is doing. He probably is a nervous wreck right about now. I'm gonna go talk to him.

Luke POV: I can't believe it! I might actually get Leia back! This is killing me inside, I just wish Annabelle would just drive faster. This is the probably the only chance that I have to get Leia back and to be honest, I'm scared. I am shaking so much. I was about to walk out to grab some more rose petals for the room so I could put more on the floor but then Rachel walked.

Luke: Hey! What's up?

Rachel: How are you feeling? About all this.

Luke: Do you want me to be honest?

Rachel nodded

Luke: Well, to be honest, I'm terrified. What if I screw this up Rachel? This is probably the only chance that I have.

Rachel: What does he mean This is probably the only chance that he has? Ooooohhhhh,right I forgot. He still doesn't know that Leia forgives him. Well, no one here really knows but Annabelle and I.

Luke: I just don't want to lose her again and have it to be forever this time.

Rachel: Ugh! I really want to tell Luke so he can just shut up but I promised Annabelle to keep my mouth shut.

Rachel:(interrupts Luke) Luke, listen. You are going to be fine. I have know Leia better than you do and I promise you, she WILL forgive you. No if you'll excuse me, I have a rose petal path to finish.

Meanwhile with Annabelle and Leia:

Leia: How much longer Annabelle! I swear you drive like a freaking grandma!

Annabelle: Heeyyy! Ok I'm driving as fast as I can go without getting a ticket and I would appreciate if you could treat me with respect.

Leia: Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I just really need to see Luke. What if he doesn't for give me?! What if he thinks I'm a horrible person!?? Oh god! Oh god help!

Leia then hurries up and has a small, faint panic attack. Trying to grab something to hold on to. Her head is pounding and her heart is racing, thinking about all the scenarios that could happen between her and Luke. Which is only making it worse and worse. As Leia keeps having er panic attack, Annabelle then notices and grabs Leia's hand. Trying to calm her nerves.

Annabelle: Ok Leia, your ok. I promise you. Luke will forgive you. Trust me, he is head over hills for you. He would jump off a cliff for you if that's what it takes to get a smile come out of you.

Leia: Well, I wouldn't think Luke jumping off a cliff for me would make me smile. It would most likely send me to crying for ages.

Annabelle: You know what I mean.(Annabelle says nudging Leia in the shoulder playfully. They both then laugh) He will forgive you. You have the Annabelle promise.