05|Ha! Fucking Hilarious!

I glance around the room hurriedly, searching to see if I had left something of mine.

"Shit!" I exclaim as my eyes focus on my bra that was tucked under the blanket, halfway sticking out.

Debating on whether or not if I wanted to get close to the sleeping beast, I decide on the latter and run out of the hotel room in Ricky's big t-shirt and my emergency leggings that I pack in case of emergency's with my purse flush against my chest.

"Are you alright miss?" Asked a butler and I give a tight lipped smile as I dash past him.

"Yes. Just late for something." I laugh and he looks after me in concern as I cross the corner and out of the hotel building.

I quickly pull out my phone and dial the one number I knew best.

"Hello?" His husky voice answered.

"Ken. Hey." I say into the phone and he groans.

"Why are you calling me at six in the morning?" He grumbles.

"Something happened last night. I need you to pick me up at the McDonald's across from Stone Valley Hotel." I say hastily.

I hear the sound of shuffling in the background before his voice is more clear than before.

"What happened?" He asked.

I shake my head, staring up at the sky.

How the hell did I fuck up so easily?

"I'll tell you later. I just need you here. Pronto." I say in defeat and there's more rustling in the background, telling me that he was pulling on clothes.

"I'll be there in three minutes, Sky." He says and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you. I'll see you in a little bit." I say, ready to hang up.

"Wait!" He yells and I put the phone back to my ear.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Keep me on the line. I'm already pissed enough that you're alone." He says and I sigh.

"Ken. I'm okay." I say and I can basically hear his teeth grit in irritation.

"Skylar Grey. Keep the goddamn phone on!" He snaps and I flinch before swallowing.

"Okay." I say in a small voice and he sighed.

"I'm sorry. I'm just thinking of what the hell happened to you. The scenarios running through my head are anything but pleasant." He responds, a door slamming shut in the background before an engine running was quick to follow and I begin walking across the road to the fast food restaurant.

"Then stop thinking." I say, instantly regretting the fact I was walking almost a mile when my lower half was throbbing in pain.

"Its not that easy, Grey." He snaps. "Your one of my best friends and frankly, I don't want Ava killing me for letting something happen to you."

"You couldn't really help this situation." I respond quietly. "It was a stupid choice to make. I don't understand why I let it happen."

"I'm almost there. Around two minutes from the Hotel." He says and I hum in response and stop at a cross walk.

"I'm at the cross walk across from McDonald's." I respond.

"Just stay there. I think I see you." He says and I nod as I spot his silver Porsche Spyder speeding up the road.

"Okay." I say and hang up as he parks in front of me.

I'm met with dazzling blue eyes as Ken lowers his shaded window, letting his eyes roam over my attire.

With a grimace, he jerks his head lightly to the side, indicating for me to get into the car.

Sighing, I oblige and hop into the passenger side.

"You gonna tell me what the fuck happened?" He asked, clenching his jaw as he tightened his grip on the wheel as he began driving towards his house.

Ken was a gorgeous man, no doubt, but god was he, well, a god when he was fresh out of bed.

His dark hair was tousled and his eyes blue were stormy due to the fact he had just awoke and also the fact that he was kinda ticked. His gold skin was glowing and his stubble was just begging to be stroked over lightly.

I blink and look away from the god.

"I lost my virginity." I say quietly and he looks over to me before looking back at the road.

"You weren't drunk, were you?" He asks.

"Tipsy, but perfectly aware. I remember everything and it defiantly wasn't my tipsy side speaking when we hooked up." I respond and he grits his teeth, breathing out harshly through his teeth.

"Who?" He snarls.

I look to my hands, which were folded in my lap and began fiddling with my fingers.

"Skylar." He snaps and I sigh, rolling my head back against the seat.

"Ricky." I whisper and I brace myself on the seat, my nails digging into the seats sides as he halts the car suddenly.

Ken slowly looks over to me.

"What?" He says in a deathly quiet voice.

I swallow again.

"Ricky." I squeak and a low growl comes from his throat before her stomps on the gas and I close my eyes in panic, tensing.

"Ken!" I exclaim.

"Shut up! I'm going to kill that mother fucker!" He snaps and I pry my eyes open to look at the now very pissed off man.

"Ken, please calm down." I say quietly but he only laughs bitterly in response.

"Calm down." He snickers, eyes flashing. "Calm down, she says."

"Ha! Fucking hilarious!" He snarls and I look at him with wide eyes.

I had never seen Ken act this way before. He was always sweet, kind, down to earth, goofy, and sarcastic. He was loyal and never over reacted and saw peace in everything.

This version of Ken...he was scary as hell.

"No, I will not fucking be calm, Skylar!" He yells and I flinch caudig him to look at me and his eyes soften a little.

"I'm sorry, but I'm talking to that fucker." He states and I start to shake my head.

"No. Please. Don't." I beg but he's already determined. I could see it in his face and I knew there was no stopping him now.

"I'm talking to him and that's final." He grits.

"When?" I say after a few moments of silence.

"I'm dropping you off at my house so you can take a shower and throw on one of my t-shirts or something so you can get out of," He looks at the shirt I wear in disgust. "That."

"You can rest up and all while I'm gone." He finishes and I raise an eyebrow.

"Gone?" I question and Ken chuckles.

"Yes, Skylar. Gone." He says and I what I was dreading most comes out of his mouth.

"I'm going to talk to Ricky."

______________1,139 words______________

Hiya!

This is somewhat short and I'm sorry.

Please bare with me through this shit fest I'm going through.

XOXO, CMS