06|Homie

"He did what?" Eden choked on her cereal as she looked at me in shock.

"He talked to Ricky." I repeat and she shook her head, standing up from her place at the table before walking Out of the dinning room, me close behind.

"I think that you and Ricky need to suck it up and just talk out whatever the hell is going on with you two." She states and I snort.

"I could say the same about you and Knox." I retort and she throws me a glare as she puts her bowl in the sink.

"What is up with me and Knox is part of the past and I'd like to keep it that way." She says stiffly and I roll my eyes.

"What happened anyways?" I question and she tenses before sighing and turning to me.

"Let's just say he hurt me more than I thought could be made possible. I k ew what I was getting into, I guess I just hoped too much that I could change him." She says, pain flickering in her eyes before they become hard once again.

"I don't want to get into details. I'll tell you one day. I promise." She adds and I nod, not wanting to press the subject further.

"So why did Ken go talk to Ricky?" She asks and I sigh.

"Ricky and I had sex." I say bluntly and her eyes widen.

"What?!" She yells and I wince.

"Look, its not that big of a deal-" I start, but she cuts me off.

"You lost your fucking virginity to a man notorious for ripping girls in half!" She yells and I glare.

"You're always telling me that I need to live wild and free and explore myself!" I exclaim.

"Not with Ricky!" She shreaks. "Goddamit! I told him to make a move, not fuck you then ditch your ass!"

My eyes widen as hers do once she realizes what she had just said.

"I-" She starts but I cut her off.

I kiss my teeth as I eye her.

"You told him to make a move on me?" I growl.

She cringes.

"Yeah," She says slowly and I glare at her before finally looking away with a sigh of frustration.

"He didn't ditch me." I say and she straightens up, cocking an eyebrow.

"He didn't?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No. I ditched him." I say and her mouth slacks open in shock.

"You humped and dumped?!" She exclaims and I sigh.

"I guess you could say that." I say and she looks at me for a moment before she opens her mouth to speak, only to be cut off by the doorbell of our small home.

We both share a look before she takes off towards the door in a sprint, me close behind.

"Don't open it!" I yell as I try to catch up to her but I almost trip over the rug in our living room as she jumps over the couch to the door.

She hastily looks out the peephole before she squeals and throws the door open just as I come to a halt beside her, tripping over my feet and falling flat on my stomach.

I groan in pain and slowly lift my head before stopping when I lay eyes on a pair of familiar black dress shoes. Perfectly polished.

I let my eyes roam up the pressed black suit pants all the way up to the equally suit jacket and thin white shirt underneath, showing off the black inked tattoo at his neck that said tainted in bold cursive letters.

I then let my eyes fall on the face of the god I had ditched only two days ago.

I laugh sheepishly.

"What's up, homie?" I say, putting my chin in my hands as I give a cheeky grin, but in the inside I'm dying.

HOMIE?

Really, Sky?

Really?

I watch in horror as he looks at me with so much emotions, none of which were good, in his darkened orbs.

"I could say the same," His eyes flash as he gives a bitter smile.

"Homie,"

_______________693 words______________

I know. Short. Sue me.

XOXO, CMS