Jimin is me

"Taehyung shut the FUCK UP!" Jimin yelled as he put his pillow over his head, trying to block out his friend's singing.

Jimin had enough. The dirty bleach blonde had been singing to a group he found online. BSC or some shit, he couldn't care less. Anyways he had been singing for the last 3 hours, not to mention it was 12:00 am.

"Tae I swear to God I'm going to flay you alive!"

As Taehyung hit a high note Jimin was done. He stormed into the other's room and ripped the cord from the speaker.

"Go to fucking sleep"

That's probably the coldest that Jimin has ever been to his best friend and roommate as he didn't hear anything else the whole night.

----------

Jimin was mentally cursing his roommate. For fucks sake who sings until midnight. His head was throbbing, dreaming of a good night's sleep. As revenge for last night Jimin had eaten all of the hyper blonde's favorite cereal. Jimin chuckled as Taehyung was probably starting at a empty bowl only filled with his own tears.

God dam serves him right

Jimin stared at his teacher, zoning out as he probably already learned what was on the board a week ago. He wanted to remain a perfect grade and have his teachers think of him as the straight A student that would never sleep through class. But that was getting harder by the minute. Jimin wanted to be a dancer or even maybe an idol, as he sure had the looks for it. Taehyung said that he looked like a puppy when he got dressed up for a dance. He laughed as he remembered hitting Tae and blushing fiercely.

"Stop calling me a puppy!"

"Ohhh look at that chimchim's blushing" Taehyung called out.

Although Jimin had the looks, he wasn't sure he could ever make it. Jimin's back up plan was his grades. If he couldn't dance, at least he could get a decent job. Jimin pushed up his "nerd" glasses and ruffled his pink hair. Though Jimin wanted to be an idol he didn't really listen to them. Taehyung however was an absolute complete fanboy. He was currently saving up to go a fanmeet. Every night he listened and sang to his favorite band, bts. When they had won the award at MAMA Taehyung screamed so high that his next door dormers actually called the cops because they thought someone was being murdered. Tae would go on and on about this one boy, Jungkook. Jimin actually had to admit he was really hot when Tae showed him a picture. Taehyung said he was also saving presents for his idol crush so he could give them to the raven haired boy when they met.

Only a few minutes to go Jimin said to himself as he was intently watching the clock. He sat with his head in the table, bouncing his pencil.

-ding-

Thank god. Jimin sprang up from his seat and slung his backpack on his shoulder. Jimin rushed to the bench were him and Taehyung sat everyday. After unpacking his lunch, he saw the boy sprinting. Jimin knew exactly what would come out of his mouth.

"MOTHERFUCKER YOU HAVE TO BUY ME MORE!"

"Whatever" Jimin waved as he chuckled to himself. Taehyung sat down next to Jimin and pulled out a banana.

"That's not good enough. That cereal is the reason I breathe, the reason why I am alive. So I can pour the sweet milk and take spoonfuls of goodness." Taehyung said.

"It's just cereal." Jimin said rolling his eyes, but with a smirk.

"As payback for taking away the reason I get up every day, I'm going to make you listen to my music. Plus there is a guy who I think might catch your eye." Taehyung winked pointing the banana at Jimin.