Chasing Clouds Ch. 9

Jimin woke up to the sound of the alarm and expected to be back at his dorm, instead he almost face-planted off of the bunk bed that the members had lent them. He caught himself before he fell and saw Taehyung laughing at him. Jimin had to recollect where he was before he stepped down from the bed.

"Nice job." Taehyung wheezed out. Jimin shot him a glare and looked in the mirror. He looked terrible. Jimin sighed and began searching for clothes.

"I look like I just got shot." Jimin said and earned a chuckle from Taehyung.

"I don't look much better." Taehyung said, putting on his earrings. Jimin quickly got out of his pajamas and into a nice sweater. He ripped out one of his choker and fastened it around his neck. He reached for their makeup bag and decided they would get ready at the fanmeet. Jimin looked around and found Taehyung trying to put on his Timberlands.

"I'm going to go and get some breakfast while you try to figure out your shoes." Jimin waved and heard Taehyung grunt. He slowly closed the door and made his way to the kitchen. Jimin looked around for the others and saw a lump on the couch moving. He made his way over and saw something he didn't really expect.

There one the couch was Namjoon and Seokjin trying to eat each other's faces off. Jimin froze and kept staring as they didn't seem to notice. He cleared his throat and the two members spun around. Seokjin's mouth was gaping open and his face was completely red. Namjoon's eyes were probably as wide as the moon.

"Jimin I'm so sorry. Please don't tell any-." Namjoon began before Jimin interrupted him by giggling.

"It's ok hyung, I think it's really cute." Jimin smiled. "Besides, I shipped you two from the beginning. You two are perfect for each other" Jimin skipped over to fruit on the table.

"You couldn't keep your hands off each other even for a guest?" Jungkook said as he emerged from the room.

"Oh shut up." Namjoon barked back. Jimin bit into the apple and smiled at the couple.

"At first they seem cute and perfect, but they do it every single day." Jungkook said as he laid his head down on the table Jimin was currently sitting at.

"That's called showing affection." Jungkook sighed and rested on the table. Taehyung came of the room and sat next to Jimin.

"Your otp is real,"

"Really?!" Taehyung said. Jimin motioned his head towards Namjoon and Seokjin, who were currently cuddling in a blanket.

"They are so cute." Taehyung cooed.

"No they are not." Jungkook said. Taehyung lightly punched him on the shoulder.

"That's because you haven't been in love Jungkook." Seokjin yelled from the couch. Jungkook flushed and angrily ate the rest of his cereal.

Yoongi and Hoseok came out of the room and sat down next to Jimin and Taehyung.

"Are they seriously at it again?" Yoongi groaned.

"Please get a room!" Hoseok yelled out and Seokjin stuck his tongue out in response. Jimin smirked and finished off his apple.

"The manager's here." Jungkook called out as they all went out the door. Jimin crawled into the van and somehow ended up by Yoongi in the back. Jimin tried not to think about how close they were and how their thighs were touching. His elbow was in his side and he could almost feel Yoongi's breath. Taehyung was sitting up between Hoseok and Jungkook.

"You might want to sleep a little bit, it's gonna take a while to get there." The manager said. Jimin nodded his head in agreement. He slipped in his earbuds. Jimin decided to kill a little time by playing crossy roads.