Chasing Clouds Ch. 8

Taehyung clutched Jimin while Seokjin was opened the door. There, stood inside, was Jungkook next to a blushing Yoongi. The trio bowed and ushered Taehyung and Jimin inside.

There was a small living room with two Playstation 4 controllers on the floor. Jimin stepped inside and took everything in. He was actually in Bangtan's dorm. Taehyung nudged Jimin playfully. The two bowed.

"Thank you for having us."

Seokjin smiled as their manager brought Jimin and Taehyung's bags in.

"Thank you for being here. We haven't had really any visitors before." Seokjin said joyfully. "You can put your shoes over there," Seokjin said as he pointed to a mat by the floor.

Jimin could barely look at Yoongi. Taehyung was having the same problem. He saw Taehyung's cheeks turning a light pink. Jimin lifted up his head as the idols made their way to the couch. Taehyung stood beside Jimin, waiting for the older to take off his shoes. Jimin hurriedly slipped his converse off and made his way to the couch, where the trio sat.

When the two sat down, there was moment of silence before Seokjin slightly nudged Yoongi.

"So um," Yoongi cleared his throat. "I saw you're a dancer." Jimin jumped up.

"Oh yes, I've been in dance classes since I was four." Jimin tilted his head to the side.

"He's also won like twenty competitions." Taehyung added in.

Jimin hit him. "I haven't won twenty."

"Fine twenty-one."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I'm not that good." Taehyung scoffed. "Your footwork is brighter than my future."

Seokjin snorted. "So have many competitions have you won Jimin?"

Jimin looked at the floor and whispered. "Twenty-two."

"Twenty-two?!" Jungkook shouted.

"Are you sure you're not like, a professional dancer?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin giggled. "I'm nowhere near your level."

Jin laughed. "You probably passed my level six years ago."

Yoongi raised his hand. "Same here."

Jimin shook his head. "You guys are amazing and don't bring yourselves down." Jimin caught a glance of Yoongi staring at the ground, with his ears flaming pink.

"So Taehyung, what do you do?" Jungkook asked. Jimin couldn't help but keep staring at Yoongi, who was trying desperately to get rid of his blush. Cute.

Jimin watched as Taehyung gave his signature boxy grin and replied. "I'm actually an artist and studying to be an art major."

Jimin watched in amusement as Jungkook sat up straight. "Really? What do you do?"

"I like watercolor, but my passion sketching."

Jungkook inched his way closer to Taehyung. "I love photography. Sometimes I photograph the members and upload them to the fan café."

"Really? You have to show me your pictures sometime." Jungkook was grabbing his laptop when Jimin lost his strain of thought, staring at Yoongi. The older was resting his head on his hand, with his arm propped up on his knee. His big glasses made him look even more cute then he already was. Jimin smiled as he saw Yoongi listening intentfully to Jungkook and Taehyung's conversation. His eyes would dart from Jungkook to Taehyng when they spoke. Every so often he would push up his glasses and ruffle his hair, then return to his original position. Yoongi would also bite his lip and bounce his knee when he wasn't playing with his hair. Jimin loved his little habits. He was shaken from his thoughts when he heard the front door fly open.