Chasing Clouds Ch. 10

Jimin felt warm hands embrace him. He stopped crying and quickly turned around, seeing Yoongi give an awkward smile. They both stared at each other for a while. Jimin sniffled and felt his eyes welt up with tears again. He lunged forward and cried on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi placed a hand on the other's back as the pink boy's body shook with sobs.

Once Jimin calmed down, Yoongi spoke.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi spoke in such a soft voice Jimin wanted to break down again and tell him everything. Instead he responded by shaking his head.

"I'm not going to force an answer out of you, but telling someone will help." Jimin stared back at him.

"Does Taehyung know?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

"Alright I'll go get him." As Yoongi got up, Jimin's hand shot out and grabbed onto the end of his shirt.

"Wait." Jimin sniffled. "I'll-I'll tell you." Yoongi smiled and bent down.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want too." Jimin shook his head.

"I want to." Yoongi sat down and looked at Jimin to start. Jimin sighed and began.

"When I lived in Busan, I had a really good friend, Minwoo. We grew up together. We were basically like brothers. He was one of kindest people I had meet." Jimin sniffed. "During high school he changed though. He started fighting with people and failing his classes. When his parents spoke to him about it, he screamed at them." Jimin looked down at the floor, watching the tears from his eyes fall onto the tile. "During my Junior year, my brother died in a car crash. Minwoo began telling me that only he could give me comfort and only he could heal me. I started to push him away because I had been devastated by my brother's death." Jimin began sobbing and started to blubber. "One night, when we were home alone in his house, I was doing homework and he-he pushed me up against a wall and shoved his hands under my shirt. He pinned both of my hands above the wall and started to take off my pants when his parents came in." Jimin was crying, tears streaming down his face while Yoongi held his hand and petted it with his thumb. "If his parents hadn't come in, he would have raped me Yoongi." Yoongi pulled Jimin into a hug while the younger sobbed into his shoulder. Jimin relaxed when he felt a hand on his back, rubbing in circles.

"Thank you for telling me. I know it must have not been easy but I appreciate it." Jimin sobbed some more until he finally calmed down.

"He's here Yoongi, he's at the fanmeet." Jimin mumbled.

"It's ok. We won't let him touch you, I won't let him touch you."

Jimin relaxed in Yoongi's arms and looked up at the older.

"Thank you." Jimin said and Yoongi smiled.

"Do you think you are ready to go out?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded and Yoongi helped him up, brushing off the younger's clothes. Jimin turned to Yoongi.

"Is my makeup ok." Yoongi chuckled and nodded. Jimin followed him back to the stage. He felt more comfortable around Yoongi. Needless to say, he would never forget the moment of comfort that came with being held in Yoongi's arms.

Jimin sat down in his seat and didn't miss the worried look Hoseok gave him. Jimin smiled at him and turned to the fan that was waiting. Hoseok got up from his chair and leaned down into Jimin's ear.

"You think you are up for dancing?" Jimin turned around nodded with a bright smile. Hoseok chuckled and grabbed one of the microphones.

"You ready to see the dance god at work?" Hoseok yelled and Jimin buried his head in his hands as the fans screamed out. He got up and grabbed the microphone from Hoseok.