Chasing clouds Ch. 7

"Chim, what the hell do I pack?" The dirty blonde was running around the dorm, throwing clothes every which way.

"Tae I told you to calm the hell down." Jimin paused. "But we are living with Bangtan." The two boys ran to each other and began jumping.

"Its all thanks to you and your freakish dancing skills. Did you see Yoongi? He was dumbstruck." Jimin thought back to that moment when he saw Yoongi's mouth drop.

The pink haired boy let out a giggle. "I repeat myself, he does not have a crush on me."

"I saw lust in that boy's eyes."

"And what did you see in Jungkook's when he was blushing like mad." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "He is a legitimate god; he does not like me what so ever." Jimin stopped shoving clothes into his suitcase. "I saw you two. You both looked like a newly married couple or something."

"Says the one who doesn't notice Yoongi staring at you for period of like, five minutes."

Jimin put his hands on his hips and bent his leg. "He was not staring at me for five minutes."

Taehyung threw the sweatshirt into his suitcase and closed it. "Ok so maybe it was like two minutes, point is, is that he thought you were hot." Jimin rolled his eyes and reached for a shirt in his closet. "Whatever." Jimin opened his jewelry drawer and grabbed a handful of his chokers.

"Should I pack rings?" Taehyung asked as he threw a phone charger in his suitcase. "Always pack rings. They make everything better." Taehyung pointed at Jimin, "You are a genius."

Jimin really hadn't thought this through. He was almost convinced this was some sort of dream. The realization hadn't dawned yet.

Taehyung ran into the kitchen and screamed. "SHIT CHIM THEY ARE GOING TO BE HERE IN TEN MINUTES."

The plan was that Bangtan's manager was going to pick them, so instead of packing, they ran around and screamed. Jimin was sure they were going to get a complaint from their neighbors.

"TAE PACK YOU DUMBASS." Jimin ran a hand through his hair. He threw his suitcase by the door and ran to the bathroom to get his makeup bag.

"Chim should I wear this choker, or this necklace?" Taehyung was holding up a thin, black choker and in his other hand, was dog tags.

"Tae now is REALLY not the time." Jimin grabbed his bag and set it down by his suitcase. "TAE HURRY UP OTHERWISE WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET TO EVEN READ WHAT THEY WROTE." Jimin heard a loud lump followed by bottles falling as Taehyung sprinted from the bathroom.

Jimin was actually dying to see what Yoongi had wrote in his album that made all the other members smirk.

Taehyung ran to the couch while Jimin grabbed their albums from the tables. He handed Tae his album and sat down next to him. The two boys opened them at the same time. Jimin studied each of the member's signatures. He read each message and saw that Hoseok had told him to keep dancing. He looked to the signature under Hoseok's and saw that there was quite a long message, from Yoongi. Jimin licked his lips as he read the text as quickly as he could.