Introduction

Harry Styles was loved by many, he had such a sweet and gentle personality that it made it almost impossible to resent Harry. Not to mention is radiating smile.

For someone who looks as what some would say 'badboy attractive', Harry was anything but. He constantly made sure everyone around him was okay.

Harry lived alone with his Mother, his sister was off into college. They recently moved to Doncaster a few weeks ago, because his mother was transferred to a different nursing position. It paid more so they both decided it was for the better. Harry and his mother were very close.

Around the time he was 10, Harry had developed a crush on one of the boys in his grade. They shared a kiss on the cheek one day when he had come to have a play date at Harry's house. Anne was shocked, but pretend she hadn't seen it.

She was only shocked that he hadn't told her, if she's honest.

Later that week, Harry told her, fear filling his soft green eyes when he did. He was scared. He didn't want his Mummy to love him any less.

Harry came out to his friends when he was 15, now, at the age of 17 he was completely fine with himself and personally didn't give a fuck what other people thought about him.

It wasn't until Harry saw the boy with the pretty face though, that pretty much sealed the tape on his sexuality.

Harry sworn he had never seen someone so beautiful in his life. He felt blessed to even be in the same area as the boy.

Harry was so intrigued by this boy that he had asked around to see if anyone knew his name, or anything for that matter. Strangely enough, no one did.

Harry's eyes stayed on him, they always did. They would until the day he died.