5

July 22, Sunday.
Year Unknown.

A few days later Harry is walking downtown, hands in his pockets as he thinks about Louis, how Louis had hurt him for not loving him back. When he and Louis talked though, his conception changed completely. Louis didn't know, and now Harry has himself to blame.

He's been avoiding Louis, because after Louis left Harry told himself that he didn't need Louis. He knew Louis wasn't going to pick him and that really, really didn't sit well with him.

"Harry." A voice irrupts from behind the boy.

"No." Harry whispers but is tugged to a stop. No matter how upset he was with Louis, he couldn't fight against him. If he wanted to, He could've easily pushed the dainty boy off of him, but he didn't. He would never even attempt to hurt Louis.

"Just talk to me."

"So you can tell me Zayn is your choice?" Harry snaps, staring into blue eyes.

"Don't be like that, I broke up with Zayn." Louis says and Harry notices the make up painted onto Louis's face.

And despite his anger and sadness he found Beauty in the boy and stared into Louis's blue eyes, "Beautiful." He whispers, lips parting.

Louis is caught off guard and looks at Harry with wide eyes, "What?"

"You look beautiful." Harry snaps, huffing as he glares at Louis, back in reality.

Louis blinks at him and leans forward and connects their lips, pressing Harry against the wall, kissing him hard, slipping his tongue into his mouth.

Harry flips positions and puts his hands on Louis's hips, taking dominance and starting to roll his hips against Louis's

Harry pulls away and moves to suck at Louis's neck, placing sloppy kisses there.

Louis whimpers and tilts his head, letting out a high pitched moan when Harry finds his sweet spot.

When Harry has marked a bruise he pulls away and looks into Louis's eyes,

"Goodbye." He says simply, turning around and walking away, leaving a wrecked Louis to cry and feel used.

But Harry doesn't care, Louis deserved this, didn't he? Harry had to go through it for years, now it was Louis's turn.

Meanwhile Louis is at his room in his Mums house, sobbing as he thinks about how cold Harry's eyes looked after their kiss, wanting him to hold him and tell him everything was gonna be okay, even if it wasn't.

Louis needed Harry, he craved him. He wanted Harry to take him right there in that alley, Harry made him feel so good.

But Harry is stubborn, he refuses to comfort Louis, because Louis didn't comfort him. Louis wants to argue with him and tell him that he had no clue Harry felt the way he did. Honestly, he really didn't. He would've never gone for Zayn if he knew. Zayn was more of a distraction. Now Louis is even more hurt because Harry knows how he feels and is hurting him on purpose.

Louis continued to cry, honestly hating everything about himself; he hurts everyone around him, he hurt Harry.

Louis loved Harry, with every part of himself, even if he hated every part of himself.

Louis was just upset that he was too late in realizing this.

-

The next day, Saturday, Harry is knocking on Louis's front door, sighing and bitting his lip, feeling terrible, he wanted to wipe yesterday clean with his own hands, to fix it all.

Louis answers the door, dressed in some tight white shorts, with a pink t-shirt on, hair feathered nicely and a bit of Mascara on his eyelashes, Lipgloss on his lips., "Harry." He greets, opening his door wider for the older boy to step through.

"I wanted to apologize." Harry starts as Louis shuts the door, then turning to listen to what Harry was trying to say.

"For?" Louis pushes, leaning against the door and watching as Harry shifts his feet.

"Everything? I mean..What I did yesterday was uncalled for and I'm sorry for it, I was just...Just angry." He says, biting his lip, looking at the bruise on Louis's neck that Harry beautifully made with his mouth.

"No, it's okay, I deserved alot more than that." Louis sighs, shaking his head, "What I did was pretty stupid too,"

Harry nods, looking at Louis again, "I'm still sorry." He says, releasing his lip and looking at the younger boy intently.

"So am I."

Harry sighs, tapping his foot on the floor, looking down at it before Louis opens his mouth to say something.

"Want a cuppa?" He asks and Harry snaps his head up.

"Please." He breathes, nodding as Louis walks into the kitchen, leaving Harry to kick his shoes off at the door and hang his jacket up.

Louis walks into the livingroom about ten minutes later and hands Harry a cup of tea at his place on the couch.

"Thanks babe." Harry says, making Louis melt as he sits down beside him.

"So..How are you?" Louis asks, sipping his tea.

"Im okay." Harry answers, setting his cup on his knee, hands around it.

"I heard you are moving to America?" Louis inquiries and Harry nods, smiling.

"Yes, for a good job, in new york." Harry hums, sipping his tea again.

"That's...That is nice." Louis says slowly, nodding as he looks at Harry.

"Yeah."

"So..-"

"What about you? What do you plan on doing after College?" Harry asks suddenly.

"Teacher" Louis answers quickly, "Or open my own cute clothing shop, it would have a cafe in it too."

"That is nice, you know that both of those are very separate fields.." Harry says, blinking at his cup.

Louis sighs, nodding swiftly, "Yeah I know." He says looking away from Harry and at the fat cat on the floor, asleep.

"Alright." Harry says, biting his lip and regretting to say anything at all, his green eyes staring into the chipped, old fashion cup in his rough hands.

Harry and Louis stay silent for a while and Harry can't help but scold himself, he had an entire list of things to say to Louis and yet here they are, sitting here, in complete and utter silence, the only thing heard is the small breaths and sips of each intake of tea.

But then Harry pipes up and looks at Louis, "I like that you are wearing your make up again." He says, scanning Louis's face.

"I was hoping you would." Louis smiles, blushing as Harry hums in agreement.

Harry thinks and thinks, wondering if he should bring up the scars on Louis's arms, the bags under his eyes or his thinning figure, It made him wonder if Louis was relapsing back into his Ana disorder. He loved Louis and hated when he was hurt.

Louis was getting thin again, Harry didn't like it, he loved and absolutely adored everything about Louis, even if he was throwing jabs at heart, he still loves Louis with all of his heart.

They sit in silence a few more minutes, lost in their own minds, both thinking about the other, and then, the silence is broken and filled with four small words from Louis.

"I Love you, Harry."