6

WARNING: Mature Content

July 22, Sunday
Year Unknown.

"I love you, Harry."

"I- What?" Harry asks, looking at Louis with wide green eyes.

"I love you." Louis said again, setting his tea on the table, then facing Harry fully.

Harry couldn't believe what he was hearing, no way, Harry was shocked beyond anything.

"You don't mean that." Harry whispers, putting his tea down, breathing off course.

"I love you...Okay? I do," Louis says, leaning forward, hot breath hitting Harry's face, looking at him intently.

"How do I know what you are saying is true?" Harry whispers, leaning in a bit, lips brushing the younger boys.

"Because I've never wanted anything more than I want you." Louis says, looking into Harry's eyes that are fixed on his lips. "Make love to me."

And thats all it takes for Harry to connect their lips and place his hands on the younger boys hips, closing his green eyes, falling into a sexual haze.

Soon they are both in Louis's bedroom, boxers and panties only, Harry hovering over the young beauty.

"You look so fucking pretty in your panties baby." Harry coos, rubbing his hands on the under boys thighs, then leaning down to suck a bruise into the smooth skin.

"Harry, Harry please." Louis whimpers, moving his hand to tangle it in Harry's hair, the other one gripping the sheets.

Harry smirks at the younger boy's neediness, bug in all reality, Harry is just as needy as the boy, they both craved each other.

Louis moans when Harry presses a wet kiss to his clothed cock, bucking his hips up, wanting more from Harry's mouth.

"Patience baby, Patience." Harry slurs, sitting up fully again, pulling his boxers off and releasing his thick cock that finds it's place on Harry's stomach.

Louis sits up, taking Harry's cock in his hand and looking up at Harry as he takes it into his mouth, tonuge flicking in random spots. Louis wanted to show Harry how perfect his cock is.

"Fuck Lou." Harry moans, tangling his hands in Louis's hair, starting to thrust his hips, mouth fucking the younger boy.

Louis gags, tears filling his eyes as he places his hands on Harry's hips, moaning around him.

"Take me so well baby." Harry breathes, mouth falling open as he thrusts his throbbing dick into Louis's sinful mouth.

"Mmm." Louis moans, eyelids fluttering, he loves this, he's wanted this ever since the day in the Alley.

"Fuck Louis, I'm gonna cum if you keep -fuck- going." Harry moans and Louis immediately pops off, laying back in the bed, spreading his legs wide and bending his knees.

"Just wanted to make sure you were swollen and throbbing when you pound your cock into me." Louis says, bringing his hand down to his hole, rubbing over the tight heat, "Touch me Harry."

"Fuck." Harry growls, breathing deep and heavy breaths as he shoos Louis's hands away and leans down, licking a stripe over Louis's soaking hole.

Harry then kisses and flicks his tongue over it, teasing Louis, wanting this to last as long as it can, he's craved this for years from Louis.

"Fuck, H,  please don't tease me." Louis begs, pushing his hips back on Harry's face, which Harry takes advantage of and slips his tongue into the heat, closing his lustful green eyes.

After a few minutes of Harry tongue fucking the young boy, he was sucking one of his balls into his mouth, thrusting two fingers in and out of Louis's tight hole.

"Harry- Harry' I'm ready, Just- fuck, please." Louis moans, wanting more, wanting Harry, nothing but Harry.

Harry nods, slipping his fingers out, wiping them on the bedsheets, breathing slowly, grabbing the bottle of lube and slicking his cock up, wanting to make sure he slides into Louis easily, but with how tight Louis is, he doubts that would be possible.

Louis whimpers, legs bent and spread, breathing heavily, "Harry,  I need it, Please."

"Fuck, okay baby." Harry says, tossing the tube away and then wiping his hand on his thigh, letting out a breath before hovering over Louis, connecting their lips as he slowly pushes into the boy.

"Mm fuck, so big." Louis moans, feeling as if he is being split open, but he loves it.

Harry bottoms(never) out, moaning quietly when Louis clenches his already tight hole around him.

"Okay, move." Louis says after a minutes and Harry doesn't need to hear it twice as he pulls out half way and pushes back in, immediately starting a steady rhythm of thrusts into the boy.

Harry pulls away from the kiss, stopping his thrusting and sitting up straight, gripping Louis's thighs and getting onto his knees.

"Fuck!" Louis whines when Harry pounds into him at a different angle, making Louis a moaning mess under him, "Harder, faster." Louis begs, hooking his ankles behind Harry's back.

"So fucking pretty, all wrecked and flushed." Harry coos, quickening his thrusts, pounding straight into the boys prostate, making Louis whimper loudly as he moves his hips in sync with the younger boy.

"I'm gonna cum Harry-y." Louis moans after a few more minutes of abuse to his prostate, his back arching.

"Mm yeah, fuck baby." Harry groans, leaning back down and sucking at Louis's neck, making long and slow strokes into him.

"Harry-" Louis moans, but is cut off by releasing over between the two sweaty bodies, Harry still fucking the boy hard into the bed.

"Fuck Louis- I'm gonna- shit." Harry gasps, coming in white hot squirts inside of him, continuing to ride of both of their highs.

"I....I love you." Louis whispers when Harry slows his thrusts, pulling out and collapsing next to him.

"I love you too." Harry whispers, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around the boy, pressing a kiss to his temple.

"I'm sorry, for everything." Louis whispers, closing his eyes.

"Shut up."