13

September 11th, 2001

7:30 am

"Harry! Harry get up!" Louis warns, seeing Harry might be late, "You are going to be late."

"What?" Harry mutter, blinking and then gasping, "Shit! Yeah! Okay!"

Harry jumps out of bed and rushes to the bathroom to get groomed whilst Louis gets his suit and black polished shoes for him.

7:45 am

"I love you." Harry smiles, all dressed up and ready to go, standing at the door with his fiancé.

"I love you more, now hurry up and go." Louis laughs, shaking his head.

Harry smiles, getting on his knees and rubbing Louis's stomach, "Take care of your father young man." Harry grins, pressing a kiss to the clothed skin.

Louis scoffs, "What if its a girl?"

"Its a boy."

"Whatever! Get your ass out of here." Louis laughs, pulling Harry back up and taking him into another kiss.

Harry smiles and tells Louis he loves him again, Louis tells him he loves him more and they have a play fight over it.

8:01

Louis watches Harry step out of the door, a smile on his face.

He watches Harry's car drive off, he waves when Harry makes eye contact.

Louis has a terrible ache in his heart, he hasn't a clue why, but thats okay. He and Harry can cuddle and talk about it when he comes back from getting the job. Louis knows he can.

But Louis doesn't know; that Harry isn't coming back and that was the last time he was ever going to see him. Ever.

8:30

Louis is on the couch, watching the news with ice cream on his lap. He patiently waits for Harry to call him and tell him about how the meeting went. Louis is already so proud of Harry for going. Louis loves Harry so much; he can't imagine life without him.

8:39

Louis's phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Louis!" Harry says, tone happy and filled with relief.

"Well? Did you get the job?!" Louis asks, perking up in his spot on the leather couch.

"I don't know! But I think they liked my interview, smiles on their faces the entire time." Harry says, "Oh, and they say congratulations on our pregnancy."

"That's wonderful, Harry, Im so proud of you baby, I wish I was there with you." Louis sighs, a fond smile on his face, "God I love you."

8:43

"I love you more, Lou." Harry breathes, "Thank you for coming with me to America."