11

Continued

Louis takes the paper and then he giggles, shaking his head, "Harry, that's under the possibilities of parents, yours is over here with proven parent." Louis explains, running his finger across the page to his name.

"Oh." Harry mutters, letting out a breath, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

"Did..did you want it to be Zayn's?" Louis asks, biting his lip and blinking at Harry.

"No." Harry sighs, "No, Louis, I did not want it to be Zayn's."

Louis smiles, tapping his foot. This had turned out much better than he had ever expected it to. Harry was..relaxed. Louis was relieved. but overall; They are happy.

"Harry...I'm sorry." Louis says, biting his lip and then releasing it to look at Harry, "I'm so sorry."

Harry sits there for a moment before he sits up and blinks at Louis., deciding that Louis should know how he felt.

"I was upset because I wanted our first time to be remembered as something good, I don't know? Maybe even something to wank off to in the shower!" Harry exclaims, shaking his head. "I'll never get to have that, because all I was...was the guy you used to cheat on Zayn with."

Louis knows Harry is right and that Harry was bad for keeping stuff built up, so he let him continue.

"I wanted it to be us, pure and utter love that we..I..have been hiding for the past five years or so!" Harry shouts, ranting now, "All it was to you was a good fuck-"

"Harry," Louis snaps, shaking his head and pointing a finger to his chest, "The fact that you would try and speak my emotions for me really digs at me, it does. But I love you and I'm not letting you go again." Louis says, "I cannot lose you, don't you get that?"

By the time Louis is done, he is in tears. Harry had no clue Louis felt anything like he had shown just now.

"Oh Louis." Harry coos, moving to wrap his arms around Louis, letting the boy cry into his shirt.

A few minutes of utter silence passes, aside from Louis' crying and Harry's comforting, and the oven goes off in the kitchen.

"You better get that." Harry whispers, pulling his arms from Louis and smiling sadly at the beautiful boy.

"Yeah," Louis mutters, standing up and then adjusting his tank top as he makes his way into the kitchen where the smell of freshly baked pizza hits his senses. He's always really loved the meal. His dad always made or ordered pizza after a long day of playing in the backyard.

Louis quickly trashes the thought of his father and snaps back into reality. His father is gone and he needs to get this pizza out of the oven so that he and the father of his baby can have a proper dinner.

He cuts the pizza into eight pieces after taking it out of the oven and then makes a plate, selfishly giving Harry three and himself five. He cant help it, hes with child, isn't that a good enough excuse? Probably not but hes going to do it anyways. He hasn't had a single thing to eat all day.

When he makes it back into the living-room with the two plates, Harry smiles and laughs. This is because he notices the lack of pizza on his plate and the extra one on Louis's. He isn't upset, he's amused. You can tell by the overwhelming fond in his bright green eyes.

"You cheeky bastard." Harry chuckles, smacking Louis's arm and then pointing at the fifth piece on Louis's plate. "Lucky I ate before I came otherwise you would be having to fight me for that one."

Louis laughs at that, pink popping from his cheeks. Harry always knew exactly what to say, no matter if it was serious or just plain well funny. Harry is exactly what everyone needs to smile.

"Do you think Kate is going to have a boy or a girl?" Harry asks after they have both eaten a piece of pizza. He doesn't know why he is asking or even why he cares. But he really likes the royal family so maybe thats why. Yeah, thats got to be it.

"Um, Middleton?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I don't know Harry, kinda have my own baby to worry about right now." Louis shrugs, looking at Harry who is nodding, a thinking expression on his face, "Harry? Are you alright-"

"Come to America with me." Harry says, blinking at Louis.

"What?"