10

August 13, Monday
Year Unknown.

"What did you need to speak to me about?" Harry asks, running a hand through his tasseled hair.

"Let's take a seat." Louis mumbles, leading Harry into the living room where they both sit on the couch.

"Louis...What's going on?" Harry asks, becoming more and more impatient each uncomfortable second.

"Recently..I've been feeling...Sick." Louis whispers, closing his eyes, "And-"

Harry was shocked, what was wrong with Louis? It had to be serious other wise Louis wouldn't have called him over to talk to him. Fuck.

"What?!" Harry gasps, "Are you dying? What is it? Louis, what's wrong?" Harry sputters, tears filling his eyes.

"No!" Louis shouts, shaking his head, "I'm not as sick as I thought I was Harry, there was a reason, but I'm not...sick."

"I don't understand." Harry says slowly, shaking his head, "Just tell me, because I'm just getting more confused."

"Harry...I went to the doctor yesterday.." Louis mumbles and Harry nods, shrugging and then shaking his head, "Spit it out Louis."

"They took a test." Louis breathes amd moves to grab the piece of paper from the table.

"What was it? That is that?" Harry asks
as Louis hands him the paper.

It takes Harry a few reads
before he realizes whats going on. He drops the paper and swallows, blinking at Louis, "Is this...Is this for real?"

"Yes, Harry, I'm so sorry." Louis says, his voice cracking as tears start to pool at his eyes, "I know you probably want me to abort the baby, but I can't-"

"Hold up!" Harry says, shaking his head, "There is no way on Earth I would want you to abort our baby Louis, don't ever say that again." Harry snaps, inhaling.

Louis tries to ignore it, but he can't, Harry said Our, That stuns Louis but also makes him melt and feel all fuzzy inside. But then it hits him.

"Do you want this baby?" Louis asks, wiping the underneath of his eyes.

Harry stays quiet for a good five minutes before slowly nodding and looking at Louis sincerely, "Yes, I do
want the baby and I want us."

"What about America?" Louis asks, biting his lip as he glances at the clock.

"What about it, love?" Harry asks, picking the paper up again.

"You were going there so-"

"Louis, This isn't my name," Harry says, shaking his head and biting his lip, "It's Zayn's."